Self-taught physics enthusiast

• Thread starter aixazuccon
  • Start date
In summary, a self-taught physics enthusiast is someone who has a passion for physics and has chosen to educate themselves on the subject without formal education or training. This individual is driven by their curiosity and determination to understand the fundamental laws and principles that govern the universe. They often rely on self-study, online resources, and experimentation to deepen their knowledge and skills in physics. Despite not having a traditional academic background, these enthusiasts are often highly knowledgeable and motivated in their pursuit of understanding the complexities of the physical world.
aixazuccon
How did you find PF?
I was looking for discussions on Feynman's reversible machines, so I found this
I'm preparing myself for university, which I will start in 3 years, and I'll do a physics bachelor, to follow a PhD. I am currently reading Feynman lectures on physics and learning mostly alone, I have a friend I discuss this with but apart from that, all by myself.

I go to a technical high-school, I know this doesn't exist everywhere, it's 1 year more than a regular high-school and we learn electromechanics (there are also other technical schools oriented in chemistry, electronics, agronomy, etc.) so we have subjects like electronics, electrical engineering, thermodynamics, mechanical installations, pneumatics and hydraulics, technical drawing, etc.

I'm going to apply to some big universities, so I must work hard, this is what I want.
Let's burn our brains out!

Likes PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. It's good to have you here. :smile: