SpaceTiger has wandered into the cellar

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about a Space Tiger who is an expert in biology and cosmology. He was put in the moonbear room for no reason and Moonbear sucks out your brain cells. He also suggests Crunchie bars as a snack.
you know, i know it doesn't matter, but it really annoys me everytime i read the title of this thread. it should say he "wandered" not "wondered." so ya... carry on...

Astronomy news on Phys.org
Gale17 said:
you know, i know it doesn't matter, but it really annoys me everytime i read the title of this thread. it should say he "wandered" not "wondered." so ya... carry on...

Me TOO!11

EVO!11 Would you fix that please?!11 (and wollie ram's spelling problem, too? :smile:)

Done.

I'm afraid that Wolram's spelling is beyond help. :-p

Thanks! :wink: :biggrin:

And you're probably right about his spelling. :rolleyes:

And yomamma is humping my leg!

what the hell?! :confused:

wow, that's so much better to look at. thanks evo!

yomamma said:
what the hell?! :confused:
dont act like it didn't happen we all saw you.

Moonbear said:
We probably shouldn't have played that game where we all stomped on HRW's feet as a kid. :rolleyes:
Now I know how Sideshow Bob feels. We should join forces and crush you all with our enormous extremities. Mwaahhaahahahaa!

honestrosewater said:
Now I know how Sideshow Bob feels. We should join forces and crush you all with our enormous extremities. Mwaahhaahahahaa!

But I refused to stomp your feet - that's why mine are still little size 7's. :biggrin: :wink:

Tsu said:
But I refused to stomp your feet - that's why mine are still little size 7's. :biggrin: :wink:
Okay, we will spare you and 1 person of your choosing...

honestrosewater said:
Okay, we will spare you and 1 person of your choosing...

Cool. :cool:

Of course, Ivan is always my choice. :biggrin:

And for sure you're Ivan's choice!:wink:

Lisa! said:
Even if the thread is in GD? :rolleyes:

Especially if the thread is in GD. GD folks are shady and I want to keep my eye on their mischief. :biggrin:

SpaceTiger said:
Especially if the thread is in GD. GD folks are shady and I want to keep my eye on their mischief. :biggrin:
Yes, they are except me of course! o:) Now I recommend you checking this one! :blushing:

Lisa! said:
Yes, they are except me of course! o:) Now I recommend you checking this one! :blushing:
Huh hey what who grrrr! That's the last time I tell you anything . :-p

honestrosewater said:
Huh hey what who grrrr! That's the last time I tell you anything . :-p
I know you've already told him via PM! :-p

Lisa! said:
I know you've already told him via PM! :-p
I have nothing to say to you, madam ((:wink: -->)). Yeah, I like our new Personal Massaging System. Heehee. Okay, I should stop before I get myself into trouble.

honestrosewater said:
I have nothing to say to you, madam ((:wink: -->)). Yeah, I like our new Personal Massaging System. Heehee. Okay, I should stop before I get myself into trouble.
Madam?:devil:

Did I make a mistake?:-p

Lisa! said:
Now I recommend you checking this one! :blushing:

Oooh, I see. But I hear messing with a member of the PF sisterhood brings swift retribution... :rolleyes:

SpaceTiger said:
Oooh, I see. But I hear messing with a member of the PF sisterhood brings swift retribution... :rolleyes:
Awh I've never seen sisterhood thread! Although I really need some sisters because I don't have any. :cry:

SpaceTiger said:
Yes, yes, it does indeed. Whew. (Unless you mean 'messing' in the good way. I'm sure I could get the Supersonic RV this weekend... :wink:)*

Lisa!, I'll nominate you for membership! :smile: That means that I get to choose your initiation ritual. Hmmmm... :devil:

*I hope you don't take anything said in GD too seriously. If I go too far, just say so. Now, are you a leather or lace kinda guy? :biggrin:

honestrosewater said:
*I hope you don't take anything said in GD too seriously. If I go too far, just say so.

I think I can handle it. :wink:

Now, are you a leather or lace kinda guy? :biggrin:

I prefer smocks.

honestrosewater said:
Yes, yes, it does indeed. Whew. (Unless you mean 'messing' in the good way. I'm sure I could get the Supersonic RV this weekend... :wink:)*
Hey, wait a minute! I'm still waiting for him to send that chocolate in exchange for biology lessons! Actually, now I've moved away from one of the top 4 ice cream places in the country, so I don't mind getting ice cream instead of chocolate. :approve:

honestrosewater said:
Lisa!, I'll nominate you for membership! :smile: That means that I get to choose your initiation ritual. Hmmmm..
I have to go now! :cry: Wush me success! :rolleyes:

By the way, I think you'd better meet him out of GD. You know how GDer(esp. men ) are like and every man who stays with them for a while,... :rolleyes: :devil:

SpaceTiger said:
I prefer smocks.
Oh, I didn't know you were British. I guess I can make that work...

Or did you mean the undergarment?

Gale17 said:

I had a love/hate relationship with the original title. On the one hand, yes, it was rather annoying. On the other hand, the image of SpaceTiger losing himself in a daydreaming deep thought only to be startled into the here and now and find himself suddenly and inexplicably located in GD has a certain kind of humor. That's what happens if you wonder too much, you know... you get magically transported to the cellar!