Spender or Saver: The Science Behind Our Financial Habits

• Thread starter wolram
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Money
In summary, "spending money" refers to using one's money to purchase goods or services. People may like spending money because it allows them to obtain things they want or need, and it can provide satisfaction. Factors that influence a person's liking for spending money include personal values, financial situation, and social and cultural norms. Liking spending money can be viewed as both a good and bad thing, as it can lead to both benefits and financial problems. To control one's liking for spending money, one can set a budget, track expenses, and practice mindfulness and self-control techniques.
wolram
Gold Member
Dearly Missed
I have a penchant for spending money, i live my life as if there will be no tomorrow ok i have a little in the bank
and i would hate to loose it, but i love going out for meals and nice clothes and would not give this way of life up unless i absolutely had to.

Physics news on Phys.org
I am definitely the opposite. I save like I'm going to live to be 150. :wideeyed:

Likes nuuskur
Good luck on that Borg, i hope you live long and prosper, but 150? i some how doubt that:biggrin:

Likes Borg

Related to Spender or Saver: The Science Behind Our Financial Habits

What is the definition of "spending money"?

"Spending money" refers to the act of using one's money to purchase goods or services.

Why do people like spending money?

People may like spending money because it allows them to obtain things that they want or need, and it can also provide a sense of satisfaction or pleasure.

What factors influence a person's liking for spending money?

Individuals' liking for spending money may be influenced by their personal values, financial situation, and social and cultural norms.

Is liking spending money a good or bad thing?

Liking spending money can be viewed as both a good and bad thing. It can be beneficial when it allows individuals to obtain necessary or desired items, but it can also lead to financial problems if not managed properly.

How can someone control their liking for spending money?

There are various ways to control one's liking for spending money, such as setting a budget, tracking expenses, and practicing mindfulness and self-control techniques.