Sporadic Thoughts & Ideas: Use or Not, You Decide

• Thread starter Noisy Rhysling
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Storage
In summary, the conversation mainly revolves around a person's thoughts about a story they won't write and suggestions for others to use the ideas. The conversation also includes a mention of a madlibs book and jokes about writing.
Noisy Rhysling
I get these thoughts about a story but I know I won't put them down and build on them, so they seem wasted. Therefore, if you like anything I post in this thread feel free to use.
I was in my mini-bunker, ready to hunker down for another night of sporadic attacks, when I heard someone screaming somewhere down the line.

"They're eating me!"

I wondered if it was anyone who owed me money.

Physics news on Phys.org
Sounds like work, which I'm trying avoid by not starting fifteen more books.

Some others: http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/2015win.html

Vanadium 50 said:
Was my snippet that bad?

No, but with a little work...

Vanadium 50 said:
No, but with a little work...
Or much less work? :)

Vanadium 50 said:
Where “WWW” means “Wretched Writers Welcome”
:oldlaugh:

I was in my mini-bunker, ready to hunker down for another night of constant periodically random sporadic attacks followed by the silence of one who can no longer listen to the cacophony of bombs exploding all around, when I heard someone screaming somewhere down the line.

"They're eating me!" screamed the ramen.

I wondered if it was anyone who owed me money or were they just noodling around.

added some color...

jedishrfu said:
added some color...
The prose is prolix.

Noisy Rhysling said:
The prose is prolix.

So you liked it?

jedishrfu said:
So you liked it?
To early to tell. I have to let my eyes stop bleeding before I read it again.

Related to Sporadic Thoughts & Ideas: Use or Not, You Decide

1. What is the purpose of "Sporadic Thoughts & Ideas: Use or Not, You Decide"?

The purpose of "Sporadic Thoughts & Ideas: Use or Not, You Decide" is to encourage critical thinking and decision-making in regards to utilizing sporadic thoughts and ideas in various contexts. It aims to explore the potential benefits and drawbacks of using these types of thoughts and ideas.

2. How can sporadic thoughts and ideas be useful?

Sporadic thoughts and ideas can be useful in sparking creativity and generating new ideas. They can also be helpful in problem-solving and decision-making, as they offer a fresh perspective and can lead to innovative solutions.

3. Are there any risks associated with using sporadic thoughts and ideas?

Yes, there are potential risks associated with using sporadic thoughts and ideas. These include the possibility of being distracted or losing focus, as well as the risk of implementing ideas that may not be fully thought out or may not align with long-term goals.

4. How can one determine whether or not to use a sporadic thought or idea?

The decision to use a sporadic thought or idea should be based on careful consideration and evaluation. One should assess the potential benefits and risks, as well as how the thought or idea aligns with their goals and values. Seeking feedback and advice from others can also be helpful in making this decision.

5. Can sporadic thoughts and ideas be cultivated and used intentionally?

Yes, sporadic thoughts and ideas can be cultivated and used intentionally. This can be done through practices such as brainstorming, mind mapping, and intentionally seeking out new experiences and perspectives. However, it is important to still carefully evaluate these thoughts and ideas before implementing them.