Starting Over: Tales of Rebuilding from the Bottom

• Thread starter Mr. Robin Parsons
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about Mr. Robin Parsons expressing his curiosity about how simple or complex others think it is to start over from scratch, as he has done at the age of 43 with only $35.00 and a tent. There is also some discussion about his past contributions to the government and his current situation, with some offering constructive criticism and others misunderstanding his situation. Mr. Parsons defends his actions and opinions.
I always ask myself why i am still reading this thread, and i haven't a clue why. Phatmonkey, i don't think anybody knows what it is the Mr Robin Parsons did, other than himself and the government involved. I have been a regular for about one and half years now and have had many discussions with MRP about this subject and have never got anywhere.

Would be interesting to find out just what it is though.

Physics news on Phys.org
Originally posted by Andy
(SNIP) I have been a regular for about one and half years now and have had many discussions with MRP about this subject s-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g it just a little...aren't we?
Would be interesting to find out just what it is though. (SNoP)
Pssst they call it r-e-a-d-i-n-g...then comprehension...then again...

Good to see that your still here.

U2 !

Cheers, been away for the past 2 weeks doing a really boring course about motor vehicle's. It wouldn't be soo boring if the other students weren't quite so stupid mind you.

Bit off topic but i don't care.

So then start a thread on it..."bore away" at your boredom thread yourself in...you know **** it

(Ohh Andy, MRP used a bad word!)

Nah i can't be bothered to start a thread about being bored. I will just hijack one of your threads.

Last edited:
So if anyone else has questions, or answers, please go ahead, otherwise I'll probably just keep going on, as I have, throughout all of these times...Tanks!

Have been listening to the latest scandal of this Liberal (party) government, people wondering if the present Prime Minster "knew", as the last Prime Minster Should have known (which clearly he did, as that would be why he had stopped short the last session of parliament, just as that Auditors report was about to become public...hence he delayed it's release and dropped it into the hands of his (then) rival, the Present Prime Minster)...makes me wonder if I could prove that "they know"...Humm, person who was Attorney General, at the time of the Sharpe case, is NOW the Deputy Prime Minster! (?) so how is anyone going to tell me that the former Attorney General, who is/was required, by law, to tell the then Prime Minster just how the Constitutional Challenge (to the Countries Constitution/Charter of Rights) was solved, somehow doesn't know this any more, and has done NOTHING to tell this to the Current Prime Minster, who, as a member of the Liberal Party of Canada, should know as they, The Party, were sent the information, and know of the problem, should know, from several levels of positions within that party, and the simplicity that it is a responcibility of the Office of the Prime Minster of Canada, so he should have been told in the official exchange that took place when the office's powers and RESPONCIBILITIES were passed to him...

Makes me wonder what they wait for, as waiting is simply irresponcible...makes me wonder what is wrong with the Canadian media, "no news reporting on me" or this case, something that would have allowed them to 'skewer' the present government, wonder if they are playing political favoritism as Not taking a chance to "skewer a government" in defence of one 'ordinary citizen' is about as far from what these people do as you can get, and they have gone to that point "volontarily"...means they are in on it, NO DOUBT!

What a disgusting place to live, gives me lots of reasons for wanting to get out of, what they have turned into a S*** hole for me now, and never come back...

Really truly represents making this country into one of the worst places on Earth to live if you have even an Iota of Brains, and no paperwork to back it up, cause they are disgusting thieves!

Last edited:
Funny, reading todays Globe and Mail, a National newspaper out of Toronto, inside is a printed letter from a Canadian Senator that is supposed to be a private communications with other members of the Canadian Government during Caucus meetings, led in (headlined) by the newspapers observation of just how difficult it is to keep a secret!...unless it's me...

As to the leaking of information by the members of a Caucus, to the Media, I would support the idea of Members of a political party who, knowing that they do not have enough power to have it addressed properly, thinking that it might not be being done "in the countries best interests", seeking assistance 'covertly' from the media, in this manner, as they get to keep their respective representation of the population/people who/that elected them...so here's to freedom of speech, it helps keep the interests of the Country at Front and Center of the (media driven) Nation's (National) attention...

So...anyone willing to help me move? (not much 'stuff'...brain is "highly portable"...come with it's own head! )

Oft have I wondered...how much longer?

Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons So...anyone willing to help me move? (not much 'stuff'...brain is "highly portable"...come with it's own head! )
Where you headed?

Originally posted by zoobyshoe
Where you headed?
It's in here...first choice (now?) would still be London, if possible, second Choice London (Great Britain, not Ontario) third choice would follow as "The City of London" In the Land across the Atlantic Ocean called "Great Britain"...and well, I'd like to see somewhere where democracy had roots, and is rooted in history, for milenia, and Well London England would sound nice, so, whadda you tink?

So just went to a coffee store and was entertained by a man, telling his child, with him, not to "look at that guy, 'cause he's a Pot Smoker"...looking at me...Hummmm

Lets see now, just coming out of 12 to 13 years of social (Canadian!) abuse, at the hands of malicious gossips, making false accusations about me behind my back, and the fact of my complete social ostracization precludes me (half the time) from even knowing what is being said about me behind my back and now this...

If there is a single one of you with proof, please take it to the police and have me arrested immediately, otherwise, perhaps you should simply act like a little bit smarter adult and know that there are stupid, malicious people, in society, who will intentionaly start any rumor they can about anyone whom they think they can target that way...you should know it is that, cause otherwise, I would be In a courtroom being CHARGED with a CRIME by the PERSON ACCUSING ME!...otherwise, it is you who "aid and abet" the commission of a CRIME...

Read the above posting before you read this one cause some of you need to figure some things out, like the consequences of your actions, and inactions, inasmuch as the stress levels, and the just plain FRUSTRATION that what has been going on in my life for the last umpteen years is the kind of thing that "DRIVES people to DRINK"...that expression you'll accept, but if I was to say "it drives someone to use marijuana", (Medicinally a SEDATIVE!) you'll freak out, and scream, and complain, and cry about it...if it had driven me to drink, then I might have made the papers by now, for the problems that I would have caused, freaking out about all of this, while drunk...but that hasn't happened, and isn't going to...BUT the point needs be noted by all of you as it is that kind of situation wherein you are probably more responcible, cause anyone put through this kind of Societal/social ABUSE, ABUSIVENESS, is someone who will be looking for some kind of emotional release, stress release, anguish release, release from the appearance of hopelessness and despair that all of this kind of overt lunacy and complete idiocy and mockery of Canada and Canadian Justice rights law causes, this attempt at complete and total piracy of My very Life, the idea that I should, now, sue the governement for redress is simply a confused attempt to Extort Me of even more of my time, extortion by process, as TIME is all I HAVE! and "Ya" it is clear, that is what you all want of me, to stay here, go F*** yourselves, will ya, cause you are truly disgusting/revileing/abusive/cruel/blackhearted/ignorant/stupid/and INSANE! (and you would be/are the driving cause of it!)

Your/this ruse is disgustingly obvious, and proves you to be, what you are!

Last edited:
So I've got two 'stories' to tell, this one first...

I Have admitted to "Previous Use" why haven't I been arrested for that...well in law, if you do not have proof of the crime, you cannot proceed/prosecute, nor are you allowed to just assume it to be so, you must be able to prove it!

Having Marijuana (THC or THC Delta 9) in your bloodstream, is NOT illegal, the law is for Possession...if you partake of some by means of a method called a "Shotgun" (One person inhales the smoke into their mouth, and blows it into the open mouth of another person) in which the THC can be effectively ingested, it is without direct possession of the drug...that is why people who admit to "Previous Use" are not (generally) pursued in/by the law...(Ross Robagliati {SP??Pardon}) inasmuch as there is (must be) the Presumption of Innocence (that protects your sense of Freedom!) and the Law is NOT allowed to simply assume that because you admitted to having had it in you, that you had therefore possessed it, just NOT allowed, as it runs over individual Rights and Freedoms, left, right, and sideways!

It had been that I had wanted to be honest about it if I could as I knew that that was the only manner in which truthful information can come out...tell me, how do you craft good laws if you don't have any idea of just what the item you are criminalising does, is used, affects people and social situations, etc. etc. etc. it is only in honest discourse that we can arrive at manners of treating the root causes of addiction that begats the activity...otherwise we start criminalizing all sorts of what we see as deleterious activity, based upon our knowledge that they are addictions, and we start jailing Overweight people, Politicians for being addicted to their own egos, 'Cept that that is exactly what you NEED to be a politician, especially a good one, so on it goes...

Does that help?

The other one comes tomorrow, if possible...

So, in the spring of last year I "lucked out" and found myself a Nintendo game Boy, Color, in the snow. Showed it to some of the Younger people, that I knew, at one of the shelters that I have frequented.

Shortly thereafter, I have this couple approaching me, claiming that it is actually their Game boy, and they want it BACK!

So I ask the questions, what color is it, what make, specific model (if possible), type of game already in it, the female half loses out on all questions that cannot be referenced to me having told the younger people of the details of some of it, wrong Color, Wrong model, Wrong game in it, wrong characters inthe game, has no clue where it was lost and I know that were I found it is NOT one of the places that I have seen this particular person spending lots of her time...wrong side of town for her...

So they try to play "Good Cop/Bad Cop" switching their hats faster then you can see, and when if finally becomes clearly apparent, to the both of them, that I Know that it is NOT theirs, they know it isn't theirs (it shows! and they know it/ that! too!) one of them sits down, to eat, at the same table as me, and starts telling me how angry he is at being ripped off, how he is being robbed ...

To this day, they will persist with this line, even though they know I know it isn't/wasn't ever theirs, They know that I know that this is just another attempt at a rip off, they still keep trying...

The guy has, so far, in the time that I have known of him, tried to set me up, well this would be about the sixth, or seventh, time, by now, is/has tried to have me 'set upon' by others, once telling a new release from Prison, who stayed at the Drop in, that If he wanted any Pot, all he had to do was to roll me, I looked at the guy when I heard that said and he (the instigator) chirped up "And Don't be fooled by that innocent look on his face" (mine)...

It was a fair sized guy, who had just be released, and didn't know anything about what was going on in this place, or anything about me either, and that is simply one of the times that this has occured...

The things I have been told, could be just hearsay for all I know, no Idea if what some of them are telling me is true, complete lie, partiallity of truth as to endevour to redirect the focus (in the telling) as to make it look 'otherwise' from what it really was...OYE!

Don't wonder bout why I get upset...Served the Thirty Million people of Canada, Saved them apparently ~40 MILLION dollars, and I, because of the direct, and indirect, ignorance, of the responcible party(ies) end up in a place where I feel as if I am being subjected to punishement for what I did...wonder why the Idea that I would end up bad mouthing my own country, why I would want to leave it, why I would tell you that I simply "will not come back", cause you are about the most ungrateful people I have ever known, as per your representation, that goes to cruelty...intentionally withheld accreditation, intentionally withheld acknowledgment, therefore intentionally withheld potential for my own prosperity, therefore intentionally withheld future, MINE!

More to come(?)...

Last edited:
So further to the persons causitve of problems in the local community ala Gossip, similar to the couple with the Gameboy, a "couple" the guy talking to me, and me, making it clear that I no longer wanted to talk, his partner starting in on it, the usual stuff from them, "What time is it" "Got a light" anything verbal to continue the connection to me, anything to be able to say they still "talk to/with me" something that I ceased/stopped, as best as I could, in my own self defence, then followed by them deciding to tell everyone else in the local "poverty stricken" part of the community (and it flows out, from there, to the rest of the local community, you can be sure) that, "Oh now he thinks he's better then the rest of us" that went around for some time, followed by the rest of the 'Poverty Stricken' trying to prove to me that I am just like them...O.K. PROVE IT show me where you served the ENTIRE COUNTRY and Saved the CANADIAN TAXPAYERS ~40 MILLION DOLLARS... Just like me!

STEP UP!

GO FOR IT!

Prove to me that you are equal to me! by showing me that you have accomplished the same, or better, in your lives!

The rest, Hah, if you only knew...

Just so's we all stay on the same (or similar) page, something that I revealled, some time back, was that, there exists the distinct possiblity that, in all of what I know, spread out to the right people, one (or more) of them would find a Room Temperature Superconductor.

And I have strong reason to believe that, they believed me...
Government...so you could realize that, given that, at stake (so to speak) they might just want to be, well, careful in, well, with that going on, it is quite possibly the reason why there is no Accreditation (being) offered...see, they accredit me and they think that they lose control over my "whereabouts"...(Pssst, they never had control over that...still don't!) either that, or I will find another way to do this, and they might be cut out (Yes I know, unfair imposition upon the backs of the Scientific Communities in a manner that I (probably) don't really have the right to...Uhmm A little bit of right, they are handing it to me (Shovelling it at me is more like it) but I would still attempt to respect the rights of persons in the Sciences...as best as I can) but what the Government(s) is/are doing...OYE!

That said, the Idea of a Room Temperature Superconductor is a little bit of a "duck", sorta, Ground Temperature is the one to aim for, as that is the most consistent temperature 'scale' available upon the interior face of the planet.

Here in Canada, an operable Superconductor that would be used outside, for Long Distance Transmission, would need a range in temperature of at least 70 C, as, in Canada the Temperature can range from -35 C to +35 C, just about everywhere ('Cept Southwestern B.C. {et al, I know}) so an exterior use would require greater temperature limits then one that would be buried, as the inground temperature remains quite consistent, just six to eight feet down, at around 15 C...YEAR ROUND.

That said, I personally don't know the specifics, (need help I guess) but I do have it, hummm...on an "Authority" (so to speak...am I allowed?) that it is quite feasable/do'able, soo, as I had said, I have good reason to believe that, they believed me...everyone wants The Wire! (got any idea how much a ground temperature Superconducting Wire would be worth on the Open Markets of the World?? HUH?)

Last edited:
So let's see, since I posted that item on Saturday concerning, well, I have admitted to prior usage so...one person started showing up...this guy showed up Sunday, (long story there...sorta) then Sunday evening at a meal that I hadn't seen him at in a little while. I sat in a chair against the wall, by myself, (No table) he comes over wanting to talk even though HE KNOWS I want nothing to do with him, I move off to go get my meal, take a seat again against the wall by myself across the room from the last one, he moves in again, I move out again...I leave the meal, (no incidents cause to many "straight people" there) then go about looking for lost coins, under the parking meters, as the snow melts and the re-emerge, walk into an intersection, see him and his 'Partener' across the street so I go further across as to be kitty corner to them, he sees me and starts calling out (yelling) that I am a "Rat", "There's the Rat" he is screaming towards me, his partner chirps up and asks why he doesn't simply go across the street and get me, "no Backup" is what he retorts to the partner...

So I have reason to suspect that this is the one who had been promoting the idea that I am in possession of marijuana...hummm, this is a guy who told me that he Has a "Dangerous Offender" designation from Prison (a DO) told me he had had a "Rock and Roll lifestyle" financed by drug sales he claimed where in the $30,000 per
month range (he is, to the best of my knowledge, a {very} capable liar, so take that as meaning, well, whatever, it could just as easily be a lie) and he is, apparently, attempting to "Rat me out" (for an addiction) cause he seems to think that I should have been a "good and honest citizen" and go turn myself in, after all, I am, according to people like him, just as much of a criminal as he is/was...humm he admitted to me that he had been an intravenous drug user, needles, but, apparently, he seems to think that, because he was once caught for his crimes, (not all of them, that is probably quite certain) he is no longer a criminal, cause he has paid his price, and is now a good and honest, upstanding, citizen...makes me wonder though, how to reconcile the ideas, inasmuch as, he seems to think that people should turn themselves in, if they have committed a crime, fess up, be honest, pay the price
(you know, like he did) which sounds really nice, save that he seems to have forgotten his bragging, last spring, about what he had done in prison, what he told me he wasn't convicted of because no one in the prison, who had witnessed his crime, would talk...he also told me that that was because they were all afraid of Him...truth is, they are afraid of the "Rat code" cause in prison they murder "Rats". (people who tell on you if you commit a crime)

Then again, this person has spent some time talking in front of me, (some of them like telling things, that they know are illegal, right in front of me, because they know, damn well, I don't like it) and it is clear enough from expressions he uses, like; "this entire town is full of rats" (that is sort of comical, cause, as I get his meaning, if he is outside your house, breaking into your car, you step outside, see it, and yell, "hey buddy stop breaking into my car or I'm going to call the police" well, he now has you as a RAT, you are a RAT simply because you wanted to use the societally accepted pathway of getting the police to help prevent crime...lords knows how or what he thinks is the right way of doing it other then that...back to Cro-Magnon man, and "head busting" (physical Violence) for the right to proprietorship) "Everybody in this town is a spy for the police" and several others, along the same lines, just pointed more at specific groups of people...even the people at the library, (are you laughing yet...cause it is funny, but NO it ain't funny, at all, this is {potentially} a very dangerous person) so what is the
difficulty in reconciliation here? well, he needs to lead the way, (for me, and everyone else) he needs to show us all that the proper manner of doing it, is to go to the Police, and turn yourself in, for what you know you have done, that is criminally wrong!

Just as he is attempting to, what? get me to do...on what criminal charge does he want me to cop a plea? admitted prior use of Marijuana, GLADLY, just as soon as he goes down there and admits to what he bragged and boasted about having done, in Prison, while he was incarcerated...cause I can tell you, something simple, If I was just as guilty as he is, then we are both criminals, something He thinks makes us equals...just that, the crime he wants me to admit to is one, wherein, if I had committed it, "possession", it would have been for my own personal use, so I hurt only myself, unlike him (who claims to have been a dealer and therefore has hurt, well God only knows, cause I doubt even he would know) who's crime, that he told me he had "gotten away with", well, that one certainly ended someone’s hurting, completely/permanently...but only if anything he says has any
truth to it, me, not really certain of anything other then him telling me (and several others there at the time, and YUP, don't think for a second that any of them would tell, they won't, guaranteed) the things, he did tell me, that he has/had done. (His Claims)

And oh yes, just in case you are someone who knows me, (at least Claims that) and is running around telling everyone that we "got high together", well, I have put here how someone can accomplish that, without the criminal offence of possession, so if you were getting High, with me, you must be the one who was in
possession
, right?

--------------------------------------

P.S. Just so's we keep's it staright, most of the "Disenfranchised" people that are the Homelees, or poor, that I have to spend time with, are nice enough people, to the point that I realized that there are, amongst them, ones that I (sorta) miss talking to, as I had to stop talking to everyone, or no one, that is the only choice you get when you have been, what? made famous by "word of mouth" alone...that, BTW is a conspiracy and it deprives me of my right to privacy, my right to choose for myself, and my right to know what the heck is being sid abuot me behind my back by the people initiated and continueing thses kinds of, what? ventures(?)

Last edited:
Just so's we understand (hopefully) knew an "Intravenous drug user", (needle injector) said he wanted to "weld steel plates" over his arms, to stop himself, but he admitted, and he knew, that even that wouldn't work, cause he would just find another site to do it.

He's admitting to what every addict needs to see, recognize, and learn to overcome, deal with, his own personal weakness. Not an easy thing to admit to, I have had to do it myself and in the very face of it after having, once prior, quit, seemingly easily enough, but having gone back, OYE! year and a half of "I don't want to do this", and going out, and doing it...you need within you, a 'skill set' that will allow you to accept you addictive behaviour, forgive yourself (a little, for slipping) in a manner as to keep alive the chance that you will find, within you, the strength to stop, completely...but only when the time is right. (Rock Bottom usually helps you to see which way is Up)

But how do you do that, when the substance that you are addicted to, will, because of a need of possession, to regularily use, have you charged with a criminally prosecutable offence?

So there is no difference between someone who uses a needle to deliver the drug and the one who uses a bottle, both are addicts, neither are really criminals for it, but one risks criminal charges, and prison, for admitting (not really, but getting caught in possession...) to their addiction. (the other, Nah!)

Putting someone in jail for an addiction is only compounding the problem...a little like being a carpenter, and accidently hitting you thumb, while nailing up the roof, (I've done that!) then deciding that, since you hit you thumb, well let's hit all the rest of your fingers too...that is what compounding problems is really doing..."smashing the rest of your fingers!"

The rest is simply your judgement, being a judge isn't anywhere nears as simple as some of you would like to think it is, not if you wish to be fair about it, that is why placing people in prison is supposed to be for people who cause and/or create and/or present a danger to "society" (the rest of 'us') Not when they only present a danger only to themselves...an addict who can afford their addiction...

P.S. Being this open about anyone this close to me is sort of a breech of protocols, for me, sorta, sometimes exceptionally so, there are exception needed to be made, but really rare...

And I am missing some, so maybe later, maybe not...tic tocking

P.S. that meal (Sunday's) has at least 25 to 50 regular diners, the shelter has 5 to 18 customers, the other places are "full of people" please don't assume you know who anyone really is...(other then me)...Pp. Ss. ssst sorry bout the edits old, slow, machine...my fault, actually...

Last edited:
Counting this one, 127 posts, 50 of them NOT mine, the rest are

and BTW back on Sept. 1 2001 I didn't know any of the people that I now "live with"...some of the ones mentioned above, hadn't had a clue that they personally even existed, but, not unlike the rest of you, I had known of them being there, Had been aware of the existence of such people, from the same sources as the rest of you, read about them in the newspapers, saw it reported on TV, heard about them on the radio...but that doesn't teach you enough for you(?) (well me, at least, my opinion) to be able to sit in judgement of them, though, not even close, not if you care/want to be fair about it, or just...otherwise waste our breath in erroneous judgementalisms and help to what punish them farther. (not all of you do!, and, lots of you still seem to be willing to help, so, thanks!)

Read a letter to the editor, in a local paper, someone questioning the 'view' of a police cruiser "Fish-tailing" around a corner, aren't 'they too' subject to the law...?

Well, as someone with lots of winter driving experience, professional winter driving experience, (snow removal equipement, and related items) I can attest to the fact that driving a rear wheel drive vehicule, like a police cruiser, around a corner can be accomplished faster, and in a controlled manner, even though it causes the car to fish-tail! The fishtailing is as a result of the rear wheels driving the back end of the vehicule around the corner just a little bit faster then the front ones (sorta) which gets the car around the corner faster...

But there is NO danger if the Operator of the vehicule is trained, as police officers are, because the rear end (wheels) is actually driving the car, forward, releasing the throttle (letting off of the gas pedal) simply brings the rear end of the car immediately back in line with the front end, and has NO effect upon the operators ability to steer the vehicule throught the rest of the corner...it is a very safe manouver in a rear wheel drive...

It is not a safe manouver in a front wheel drive inasmuch as your front end will sideslip with the loss of steering control, a four wheel drive tends to "Powerslide", all four wheels lossing traction and the vehicule simply sliding sideways with NO steering or real 'speed' (up or down/gas or brake) control...

It would be nice if someone else could pass this on to that guy, cause what the police officer is doing is exactly what the public judges them upon, responce time...it is noteworthy to say that, if it is demonstrable that an officer has proceeded to the scene of a car accident, wherein it has already been established that their services will simply be that of "Legal secretary" with respect to the need of an 'independant witness', for insurance purposes, (enough monetary damge value) and a review of the responce time indicates an average speed needed to 130 Kph and it is also known that the area that the officer has proceeded through to get to the scene is a generally limited 50 Kph zone, well, you could be quite certain that that officer will be facing the law...from the other side...but they are allowed discretions, and they are allowed to speed to emergencey scenes, as far as I know...there's been that "red light thing" that I am uncertain what the last outcome was...after that...well, the officer in question was simply doing their job properly, and efficiently, even though it might "look like" it's more dangerous...it isn't.

Very simply put, if you know how to drive like that, trained, you know that it is a very controlled way to get around a corner, faster...and that is "what we pay them to do"...not really, don't know that there is enough money in the world to pay someone to do what some of them have had to do, some of the rest, "I" imagine is better though...believe some of them still admit to that too...

EDIT'ed lots of schepellinking mistakenersuhmmmsererrs

Last edited:
Interesting, just posted in a thread about global warming, makes me think of that 'wire' business, the possiblity of a superconductor that would work underground...

Had thought about some of this before, looked at Quebec's Hydro Electric grid, from James Bay, to Montreal, the distance, and the idea that the transmission lines lose electricity in the transmission, ranges around 30% plus/plus, so if you could replace that transmission wire with a superconductor, well it is like getting a 30% increase in generating capacity, for free, and forever...but you still need pay for the wire, and installation, so it ain't cheap...but it helps the environment, that is priceless.

The other problem is, naturally, the waste of time that is going on, with respect to me, inasmuch as it takes a long enough time to develop a "discovered" product, (this one needs discovery first) as in this case, you would need to test it, so minimium of one years use, in a test study, alone, makes for "it's a ways off yet!" never mind the reality of I haven't even had the chance to tell the rest of what should amount to be a T.o.E., yet, never mind the need of organizing that, never mind that...WOW what a waste of resources, in me, spending my time picking up money from beneath parking meters, apparently there are people who seem to think that that is the best way I could/should spend my time, because Clearly there isn't ANYONE who thinks differently... cause if there was, I probably would have heard from them, by now, don't you think?

Fun eh?

Tell me, have you read this thread page, Generates Economic Activity just by thinking...*HERE*

Followed by, that guy that I wrote about above, just as a thought/perspective, this would be (if He is/was being truthfull about his {past/previous} "occupation") a "drug dealer" accusing, his "customer"? of being a criminal?! for having been his customer??! HUH?...clearly, some peoples logic is (really, really) twisted!

Libraries aren't dangerous...everywhere has that same potential for "danger", especially when you don't even know what you have been made "famous", by word of mouth, for, cause you are not included in that word of mouth thingy.

The other one is sort of simple, when you are surrounded by a group of people (that expands/grows, over time) all of whom have turned their backs to you, they are feeding off of what you create, you do know what happens when people eat? right? long enough time, days, weeks, YEARS later, do you know what it is that they have been creating around me, with their collective "rear ends" expelling the remnants of what (God's Grace) I have fed to them...and I, apparently, am standing in a little 'hole' in the center of all of that big pile of...no one can apparently see any opportunity to offer me any assistance, help, nothing!, absolutely NOTHING!...that is sick, disgusting, cruel, psychological cruelty, as well...and you want me to tell them all what? that you are "nice" people? HUH? something wrong with you?

you found a Gameboy Colour?? WOOT! go you! and those people BLATANTLY don't own it so keep it. All you got to do is find batteries! to make your hours of gaming last!

Let me see if I understand.

-The government screwed you somehow so you let your life fall apart .
-You refuse to work because you are too arrogant to get a job that pays less than $50,000 per year with full benefits.
-You feel it is wrong to pay taxes yet you are leeching off the welfare system which is solely paid for by people who you think turned their back on you.
-You are trying to survive yet you can somehow find hours and hours to blow on the physics forum.
-You think everybody on the forum is stupid because they can't understand your posts, which are basically just random thoughts about how you are so hard done by, and how the system has failed you.

Correct me if there is anything I have missed.

Originally posted by jimmy p
you found a Gameboy Colour?? WOOT! go you! and those people BLATANTLY don't own it so keep it. All you got to do is find batteries! to make your hours of gaming last!
Nah got bored with it and sold it to a friend for cash (for {CLEAN} nic') so's I don't got it...no more

Originally posted by ShawnD
Let me see if I understand. Obviously, you need glasses!
-The government screwed you somehow so you let your life fall apart . Wrong word, cause I've been more on the "lets keep trying/going" then you know...obviously...
-You refuse to work because you are too arrogant to get a job that pays less than $50,000 per year with full benefits. Ya that's it in a nutshell, you, actually, in a nutshell, makes you the nut!
-You feel it is wrong to pay taxes yet you are leeching off the welfare system which is solely paid for by people who you think turned their back on you. Hummm what part of: "By God's Grace, I saved this country, that now pays me NO welfare money at all ($3.00 PNA {Personal Needs Allowence} from a shelter, FOURTY MILLION (TAX) DOLLAR$...and you want to call me a leech? Huh? What? YA Stupid?
-You are trying to survive yet you can somehow find hours and hours to blow on the physics forum. One hour in one library, half an hour, in the shelter, sometimes more, Hummmm "Hours and hours" Yup! you confirmed it, you don't really have a clue what you are talking about, neat!
-You think everybody on the forum is stupid because they can't understand your posts, which are basically just random thoughts about how you are so hard done by, and how the system has failed you. WOW Fantasy Land in another's brain...do you "smell 'toast' burning"...or are you really just adressing yourself...
Correct me if there is anything I have missed. O.K. You missed on everything, cept that limegreen part

Including this part, the system didn't fail me, the Supreme Courts Justices acted, well, perfectly, kept me out of the papers, the news, and everything, just what I had wanted, to remain "private" and not have to come out into the open, like this, to face, well, whatever you actually are, in places, like this, without have the accomplishements, in my life, acknowledged, clearly by someone, or some people, with more authority, and intelligence, then you are demonstrating herein...that's real clear

It is the other half of the 'Twin Towers' that has failed me, the Representation of the People part...won't admit to what I did, won't admit that I am alive, or, that I exist...can't keep 'doing it to me', if they do that, acknowledge that I did that, now could they

That you cannot follow it all, well, doesn't surprise me, that your judgemental about it all, even though you clearly haven't a clue what your saying, that too, is no real surprise either...just a reflection of the malice, in some people...

ShawnD, clearly, as perhaps you can tell, you scared me!

How could anyone read what I have written and come up with the conclusions/questions you did, Wow! not a clue...

BTW got any idea just how much $40 Million is...$1000.00 per day of government services for approx 120 YEARS, about $5 Million short of running the House of Commons, for an entire Year...requires about Half a Billion dollars of 'economic activity' (sales) to acquire, using the 7% GST tax...

Buddy this ain't chump change but the government of Canada is definitely treating me like I am less then a 'chump'

Please if you respond, at least try to have read, and understood, what I have endevoured to explain...I know from my own experience abuot what happens when things are read to fast, or responded to too quickly, or their is simply to much to read and absorb in one shot...

Thanks

P.S. I do realize it isn't 120 years exactly, I had said "approx" and it is more like 112 years something like that...

But if you figured it as something like, that had been a 'tax return' to me, and they had waited this long, three years, to pay me back, they would owe me near (enough) five million dollars, in interest alone, calculated on their return rate...so it ain't 'chump change' at work here...never mind that the 'opinion' that I had provided to the Justices of the Court S-O-L-V-E-D the "Works of the Imagination" defence for all time!

Had they not had that expression of 'opinon', they would have had to pick from the three 'other' choices, all of which, it is reasonably assured, would have cost the Government of Canada MORE money, then more still for some of those possibilities...

Aside from which, had they simply acknowledged that I had done it, by letter, I probably could have gotten myself on radio (again, as I have done that before, other reason though) and from there well who knows much greater opportunities for prosperity, for myself, from there, right? can't you tell?

Lets see governmental responsibilities...Humm, have tried really carefully to not be impuning upon the reputation of the Supreme Court of Canada or the Justices therein, as that would be wrong of me to do.

That aside, the justices were fair, inasmuch as, they had their lawyer provide me with a letter admitting to the receipt of the mail I had sent in respect of the 'Solution' to the "Works of the Imagination" writing...as to my presenting these things, herein, this thread, well the Justices of the Court are meant to have the same right to 'presumption of innocence' that everyone else has...lest you can prove that they know this is here...but the Government has been told of these things, these forums, my writing(s) herein...and they have a responsibility to ensure that the reputation of the Supreme Court of Canada is upheld, and NOT repudiated by persons missappropriating elements of the truth as to create there own separate, and/or unsupported, agenda...

What that says is that the Canadian Government, the poeple in the House of Commons, have a responsiblity to ensure that the Courts reputation is not being abused by, well, anyone, actually...so what it comes down to is that you cannot assume agreement for what I have said in these threads from a position of the Justices of the Supreme Court, but you can certainly accept, and see, that the governmental officials, who do know about these type of writing(s), of mine, do NOT have me arrested for it...and they would need to, if I was lieing...so why is what I need still missing?

Funny, been a manager before in my life, ran a 'company' for other people, outlet actually, you get to know about HR (Human Resources) and how that applies in business.

If you have good people business works better then if you don't...what a brainstorm!...right?

So in Government and in business there are very many similarities to the operations, and executions, of procedures, but the 'basal', or fundamental drivers/purposes/Raison D'etre's are different, and therefore the results are different...especially in law.

To ignore an employee (citizen) who saves your company (Government) $40,000,000...Well, we be reeeeal Happy you don't run the HR department, to cost that employee (citizen) three years of their lives, simply trying to prove that, publicly, to right the wrong of the "ignorance of it"...Well you see in law Governing is different cause we now have a position of media and government both ignoring this reality, completely, and without having ever once discussed anything with me, not a thing, not a sound, not a word, complete ignorance of all responsibilities...

Can you tell that something is wrong? cause surely you don't actually believe that I think that this is normal? (do you?) what is going on here?...you would have to be, either, nuts(?) or, incapable of reading...and comprehension of the written word... (God's Grace...Clearly) I'm not that bad at communicating with these "word thingies"...

So why does a Government ignore completely a citizen who saved them Forty Million, and let them waste three years (plus) of their lives trying to prove it...(in the Face of the Supreme Court...well, not really, more like "after the fact" and even greater rudeness upon the reputation of the Court By the Government of Canada) in a public manner, that was clearly something that he hadn't wanted, and probably JUST as clearly HAS DONE to the satisfaction of lots more people then have ever been willing to admit it...one guy so far, back in 2001, just upon my word, sad, and I'm sorry for what followed that one, but I still can do nothing about it because of...what?

Who's in charge of the HR in Canada? Oh right, because of the manner of the operation of the law I can only know, defacto, of the 'guilt' of one (or two) people, hence it amounts to a targeting by the Highest Office in the Land, against an Individual Citizen...what you are doing to me, is what you will be doing, to yourselves...soon enough.

God's Will be done...about to end the 48th Year of my life, and enter into the 49th..."Go ahead! Waste my Day(s)!"

(So many 'other' possible things, that might have been solved, by now)

(When do the words actually mean enough, to any of you, that you would act, HUH?...)

Just though I would toss this in, for the 'fun' of it...

So, here in Canada there is a Scandal currently running in the governemnt of the country, the Scandal involves about $100 Million ('missing') out of $250 million at that department.

The payouts were apparently 'corrupt' in their lack of needed, and wanted, verifications of performances, things like that, but in the budget of a country, like Canada's (runs tween $300 Billion and $350 Billion in tax revenues) if we examine the monetary issue, from the perspective of persons who need operate with such amounts, we remove the first six zeros, and the result is viewed as a $350,000 per annum "income" ('household budget' right?)...Now, the $100 Million becomes $100.oo out of a $350,000.oo per annum income,,,so how much money do you want to spend to go after the responcible party(ies)? $20.oo ? (It is really $20 Million) $30.oo ? $40.oo or more ? to find that the money was dispersed in Canada (Helped the economy, none the less, if it was, but, agreed, that Doesn't Justify it!) Assuredly unrecoverable, least ways the vast majority of it probably is unrecoverable...

Lets see Apparently By God's grace I saved the Government bout $40 Million dollars (Now $40.oo) so if you spend that amount chasing, well you will have spent what it cost to have me live in this country all of my life (1 Million Dollars) and to have paid the Entire Civil Service Career (including retirement) of someone like Jean Chretien (40 Years of service < 1 million a year) and Change left over after those two items...no doubt! it is a lot of money for most people...

Which begs the Question of just how much do you spend going after people, legally, when the result is mostly "muddied" names, The definition of a politicians job is to be held accountable and responsible for that which they might not have real and actual "complete" control over, Never mind that taking people like that, from that level of operation of a government, and placing them in prisons, well if the crime justifies it, yes, monetary crimes question that warrant upon such forms of punishments, especailly when 'power and control' tends to want to rest responsibility upon the (one) person who had the control to stop it, knew, and didn't...it's that "Knew" thingy that is sooooo difficult, to establish, in a Court of law...but not always.

If you were a "Working Stiff" Making $350,000.oo per annum, how far would you go, how much would you spend chasing after a lost (possibly stolen) $100.oo ?

Last edited:
So, let's see, still no answers from anyone, not a sound, no contact, nothing...In any other country in the world they would have been grateful to have someone who could solve such a problem, but not in Canada...here in Canada, Nothing...No Justice, No news, No answers, No responses, No responsible people anywhere's it seems...

Oh wait is this as a result of what went on on the internet before I actually started posting on the net? like the person who tried to create a reputation for me, behind my back, outside of my knowledge, well, not completely because like any crook they wanted me to know so I was subjected to forced eavesdropping (so they could tell you all "He knows he knows" even though that was BS) and lots of 'Hinting' (psychological warfare tactics) around me in any social situation they could catch me in...

Lets see, it goes a bit like this one, Guy wanted his Tractor fixed, I checked out the tractor told him I needed to disassemble the motor, as on a compression test, it had less the 45 lbs on at least two cylinders.

After removing the entire front end of the tractor, to get at the motor I started to disassemble it, taking off the oil pan revealed two sets of shattered sleeves, for the cylinders, sitting in the pan.

Further inspection of the cylinders (minus sleeves) told me very clearly that the repair would only suffice to fix it long enough for it to occur again, as I couldn't fix, or remove, the causative problem of the shattering of the sleeves, which was as a result of the pitting in the Blocks cylinders that would cause differential heating of the sleeves relative to the Block...the sleeves were cast iron and the block was steel...so...I informed the owner of the costs, and the simplicity that although I could easily repair it, it would simply do the same thing all over again as I couldn't fix the pits in the cylinder walls...his options were, repair it, and use it till it simply broke again, (which wouldn't have taken long) or, repair it, and sell it to some 'Dupe'...He choose not to repair it, to expensive, and he was simply too honest a person to be willing to go out and fool another like that...so it was eventually sold as scrap...

Nothing big in there, is there? well that was used against me by way of telling people; "See he is NOT a mechanic, cause he never fixed the tractor" He never put it together again" "What do you figure? cause he couldn't! right?" (leading, to a conclusion, that is false..but it leads there well, and most people ask no more questions past that) as was evidenced, to me, later, while at a garage, being told; "Oh yes! we've heard about you! and your mechanical skills" (sarcastically stated)

Stuff like that went on for years, all because no one ever bothered to check it out with me, or anyone else who would have known the truth of it, rather then the misappropriated truth, that was told...like all of the stuff from the net...not like I didn't know, tell someone I was the discoverer of the Gravitational particle, and I could tell if they were net connected, or not, simply by their response, net people; "uhmm uhmmm oh ya, beam me up eh Scotty" non-Net people; "What are you talking about?" Obvious isn't an adequate enough word to cover it...and could I get help from the Justice System, Ha! that was little more then a bad joke, at the least, criminal at it's best, same thing with the various media outlets that I endeavored to contact, they went about it absent of consulting me what-so-ever, let everyone else make their case (against me?)and didn't even so little as tell me what was being said/done behind my back, same as now, still going on...

Oh yes the media outlets, and everyone else, in receipt of Copyrighted (private) letters, that are, legally, un-quotable (because they are un-published) so how do they go about it, without violating the laws of copyrights? HUH? (They violated them, me, and lots more...and still are?)

So is there still someone out there pretending to speak for me? responding for me? as NO one has that right, not at all, then again that is how you go about stealing someone's life from them, isn't it? and that is just what they want to do, steal my life from me...or just the ideas, in me, in my life...

What a disgusting Country to live in...Your not fooling me, you just think you are...so really your just fooling yourselves, and punishing me in the process..."Thanks" is NOT what comes to mind to tell you, more like (expletives deleted)!

Last edited: