Starting Over: Tales of Rebuilding from the Bottom

• Thread starter Mr. Robin Parsons
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about Mr. Robin Parsons expressing his curiosity about how simple or complex others think it is to start over from scratch, as he has done at the age of 43 with only $35.00 and a tent. There is also some discussion about his past contributions to the government and his current situation, with some offering constructive criticism and others misunderstanding his situation. Mr. Parsons defends his actions and opinions.
You really shouldn't get him started Evo. I got into trouble just for trying to find out what this enigma was all about.

Physics news on Phys.org
Lets see, served My own country, ~30 million people, Apparently, by The Grace of God, and the Queen of England, served in more places in the World then I could Name...And if you look in todays edition of the local newspaper (Kingston Whig standard) you will see, front page, a picture of one of the Homeless people that I shelter with, his second (recent) appearance in the local paper, and in respect of what I had mentioned (the post) above, concerning journalists wanting their rights (to keep their sources private) respected because it is a defense of the Rights of All of the citizens in the Country, that a FREE PRESS reports (tattles) on the member(s) of the Government who don't behave/act/re-act properly with respect to their obligations concerning citizen interactions, and the very clear BIAS/PREDJUDICE that is being excersized against myself (by WAAAAAY more then just the local paper as I have tried with MANY Canadian News Organizations) that is aiding and abetting the 'government' to remove, and strip, from me, my right to choose for myself, well, anyone can figure out how something like this, if it was going on in your life, would PISS YOU OFF (just a {little} bit) right?

Humm apparently the guy who was in the paper yesterday, got something like four (4) offers of assistance...me, Ha, couldn't even get the legal system to function without (Social) prejudice, in what I had attempted to pursue to have some of what was going on, in the past of my life, stopped, it didn't work, cause I was lied to, again, and again, and again, and at this point, it seems that their is NO ONE, (else, aside from me) in the Entirety of this country, who feels/thinks they have an Iota of responcibility towards me...what a crock of...(deleted)...What a clear misrepresentation of the people of this country, by the representation/representatives of this country NO reflection at all...then again it is a social conspiracy so there are "Canadian citizens" (other then just the politicians) involved, deeply...

Just to keep certain things clear, the Supreme Court of Canada Acknowledged what they could, in the manner that they the Justices are allowed, or permitted, to acknowledge such things (their hands are 'handcuffed' behind their respective backs) inasmuch as the acknowledged reciept of My envoy of my "Opinion" as that is all that they are permitted to do, inasmuch as it was/is the subjective attestament of one person, and cannot be acredited, By them, in any other manner...it befalls the Rest of the Federal Government of Canada to pick up the trail and finish the Job...just that, they profit more from keeping me un-known, after all, it is information that I have, that is important, and precious, and that is much easier to steal then any material object, all you need to steal is the accreditation for being the Origin of the message...steal the messengers credentials and the messenger is no longer known as such, (I have been "kept hidden" longer then most of you will ever know...) someone supplants them...

This all really (expletives deleted, respect for PF, and it's readers)!

Last edited:
Interesting to me, the last number of years in my life, can't even do anything to help myself past working for someone else, can't start out to work for myself cause any time I do I need to contact "someone" (whomever) and that starts it out all over agin, "Who is this guy?" "how come nobodies ever heard of him before" followed by either, they "cannot help", or watch it 'fly out the window' of the inability to prove anything, absent of having a reliable witness (Ha hahahahahahaha) nearby (hee heheheheheheheheeeee) and "it's a gone befores I knows", it's done! (but I can tell that it has been made gonzo...ain't that stupid, even if the liars that have lied to me, (that I knew where lieing to me, so I didn't tell them that I knew) kept up with the lies, ergo fooled themselves Big TIME! into thinking..."He doesn't know"...Shhhh, "don't tell anyone", "Yes! he does!")

Gotta be one of the most comical of things to watch people intentionally ignore something that keeps attracting their attention, un-intentionally, as well...(sometimes, intentionally other times...past...)

Oh yes, (BTW) "they" have been 'predicting' my imminent demise (2 to 5 years) for the last ten to fifteen (10 - 15) years...so

There is an enormity of things that "they" do, and do not, know, about what really goes on, with me, but I can assure you, some, simply attempt to use 'whatever' they can, against me, no matter what...others have helped, so it isn't simply all bad or one sided...but the helpers have been waaaaaay fewer then the agressors Ahem!

Hummm one of the other items on the list Paradoxical comedy...the idea that I should, while I am awaiting 'the' (or any) sign of intelligent movement on behalf of the federal Governement of Canada, well, they would like it if I quit smoking...Humm, to quit smoking one of the things that is greatly assistant (and beneficial) is an absence of stressors, tensions and or DISTRACTIONS...humm, this all awaiting any kind of resolution is a GREAT distraction, potetnial for stress and most inportantly, especially the way they like to play this, that they keep you in the dark and un-informed, (to the best of their abilities) generates Anxiety and as anyone who has studied these things to any degree should very well know anxiety and depression are currently thought to the the initiators of smoking in the first place.

Dealing with me, by absenting yourself (from dealing with anything...the cowards method) and hiding simply exacerbates the situation and basically assures that quiting smoking would be even harder for me due to the un-due un-warranted un-needed un-earned stresses and anxieties that this kind of willful ignorance can generate...No I don't really suffer the anxiety that I used to have as a child, Ya learn over time, (just that I seem to still have some Huge gossip {idiot} attempting "story control" on me, ergo they will tell you "why I act the way I do", it will "look" like it, but it is nothing more then them fooling you...and you falling for it, in ignorance! and absence! of any kind of fact verification due to them telling you "not to tell me" {about them, I already know!} as to keep them in "story" control...this is a gossip! nothing more, a malicious! and abusive! gossip!, so stop aiding and abetting them!) and it has followed, in my life, the quitting drinking, and the ceasation of the 'other' stuff...absence of distractors and anxiety inducements would, simply, assist...anyone could figure this out, the government already should be smart enough to recognize the consequences of their own actions right? they should realize that their inaction is simply one of the things that furthers the time of my smoking cause it ain't something I am going to move up on the list to attempt to resolve without this other situation being resolved first, way to much possibility for anxiety stress and simply the distractions of the mind as I have a need of this being resolved...dislike unfinished business...

Anyways, shows that the government is working against it's on better ends, sort of like 'them' sitting back, and awaiting me suing them, planning failures and planning to make a real dirty ugly mess out of something that was simply nicely done and assistive to the entire Country, and all simply to play (Liberal) 'party' politics, not a lick of the "Countries Best interests" at hand/heart/mind...NOTHING!

Just passed the three year aniversery mark, Jan 29, Sucks to live in this country, willfully ignorant specious observers clearly intentionally acting in a manner that is contrary to just about every principal of good government and democratic rule that you could think of, just that, well, most Canadians don't know right, ha, ha, ha, not as much as they would like you to think...country full of willful conspirators...don't give a damn who they screw...

P.S. Have you noticed how much of an issue "homelessness" has become lately in Canada? do you wonder why...?

how do you afford to buy cigarettes?

Originally posted by jimmy p
how do you afford to buy cigarettes?
With difficulty, to say the least...don't buy them actually (and I don't steal them either!) but it's not a good topic, you figure?...

That question did arise in the interviews with the homeless, recently, here in Kingston, apparently they responded to a letter to the editor that asked the same question, of one of the guys, in one of the pictures, as he had had a smoke in his hand, one that the camera man (someone like that, from 'the crew') had apparently bought for him... they are apparently in a local forum, through the local newspaper "Kingston Whig Standard" here in Kingston, in the feedback section, but I haven't read any of it...

So the product is thought, hence vulnerable to abuse by knowledge, thereof, such that it is effectively taken as It is presented immediately in a way, (Insert {GSS} GIANT SUCKING SOUND!) so the people here would like me to believe that they have ignored me due to: #1) They Like me and #2) is that it is being done "For the Good Of the Country!" hence we discover that the accessories 'at the fact' are, actually, with their above reasons(ing)(ings), aiding and abetting the GSS!...

Humm...

I have to go now, some "friends" of mine have donated some Cigarette butts to me, so I can empty out what is left of the tabacco, and re-roll them, to smoke...Thanks, BYE.

Oh yes, BTW not everyone is guilty of abusing me, not even close, most people's experiancing of me is small, lots of times stuff is given and 'nothing' is the price, (other then the memory) it's been done "freely"...just that, as you begin to approach the root of the problem, well, that became what it was, is it still? (Trust?...No!) (proof? un-needed!) and has waaaaay led to the present situation, plus...

Perhaps you would notice my penchant for time, after all, mine, not unlike yours, is limited...

Where does having "The Right" come from?, well...simple, you earn it!

Now where is that piece of paper?...Huh??...

...and the other one, the other day, the Government of Canada is going to "Underpromise and Overpay" (something like that) works really, really well in my life, cause God is the one who has helped me to know that I have enough of the answer to safely be confident enough to admit to it, (or at least to admitting to it as my opinion) hence the appearance of "underpromise" thereafter clearly the overpayment inasmuch as, in explaining it, more comes out (God's Grace!) more then I knew I had, so it ends up appearing as "overpaid"...but that is NO WAY to run a government!
(unless you can prove God is helping you, specifically, as proven by the overpayment, that wasn't there when you made your underestimate...God's Grace I can get away with that...cause, as I clearly keep telling all of you, it is By God's Grace!...and you?)

Heck, if anyone had "bothered" to respond, perhaps the government could have been spared the embarrassment(?)...

I don't understand this Underpromise and Overpay malarky...please explain!

I don't understand this Underpromise and Overpay malarky...please explain!
I read about it in the newspapers, it, apparently, (acording to the paper I saw) was in the 'Canadian Throne Speech'...heres a Search link that brngs you newspaper reports on it...but you will need find the specific words yourself...
O.K.?

*HERE*

Hummm, now I need to go look for that newspaper, that I saw that stated (statement) in...oye!

Originally posted by Mr. Robin Parsons
So apparently some of the people herein (1? zoob) think that all I have to do is "get a job" which tells me that some of you haven't a clue what it is like to "start back up", from the bottom.

Having arrived in Calgary with $35.00 in my pocket, the clothes on my back, a tent, backpack with change of pants, top(2), shorts and underwear, (no socks!) bout as much as I could carry on a bicycle, I started back up from the bottom, at 43 years of age so's I probably have a better idea of what the problems are, then any of you.

Hence my curiosity is expressed herein inasmuch as I would like to know just how simple/complex you think it is, to "start back" out.

BTW what I did for my country, and it's resultant use around the World, the apparent savings, to the Canadian peoples, of Approx $40,000,000.00 dollars, the redeeming of the legislation from the pit that is was 'perhaps' about to be thrown into, again, hence the assitance in the protection of the children of Canada, are all rendered meaningless by the current Government, so don't wonder 'why' I would rather "do nothing" then give anything to them ever again.

(By extension so am I!, {Rendered meaningless/worthless/useless} But No, I do NOT feel that way, so don't be stupid, it is simply an acceptance of the clearly expressed belief and practise of/by others)

P.S. if you would wish to start, well, I presently live in a tent, have no money, a bicycle, (and I am 47 now!) and basically nothing else...so, GO for IT!

you must have a computer and electricity and maybe a phone line to go online or how else could you post??

From what I have read and understood, I ask the question...

Why is recognition important? Isnt the fact that you did something positive for the Canadian people enough gratification for you to get back up and do it again?

It may be subjective of me to say, but, you seem to preach being a man of principal more than a man of egocentrism, If that is the case, than why must you be apart of a movement you created? Why cannot the individual suffer, (Toi), for the common good?

Originally posted by Mattius_
From what I have read and understood, I ask the question...
Why is recognition important? Isnt the fact that you did something positive for the Canadian people enough gratification for you to get back up and do it again?
It may be subjective of me to say, but, you seem to preach being a man of principal more than a man of egocentrism, If that is the case, than why must you be apart of a movement you created? Why cannot the individual suffer, (Toi), for the common good?
Something about working earning an income living a life that is not one of poverty and sufferance needlessly inasmuch as the ability to contribute is NOT something that I should be letting anyone else take credit for as then they would be accreditd at tsomehting they, in truth didn't do, and I end up participating in their lie...not really something I want to do, if it isn't something that I willingly (in accordance with God's will) gave away to them...

It would help me to get a better job, not that that is very viable at this point in time, once they try to make you famous by using word of mouth, (only) sad, and disgusting, what begins to happen to you when Other people dream you are going to be "Rich", (with money) they beset you for whatever they can, and when they find out you have no money, they attempt to punish you for that too...

Aside from which why in the world should I have to suffer needlessly for the common good, (For some other idiots ego!?) my suffering is NOT for the Common good, it is demonstrative of the Government NOT adhereing to it's required principals in it's interactivity with it's people, it's stated objectives in rule of the Country.

You tell me, serve 30 million people, donate and give away a piece of work that is a part of better then 40 years of your lifes learning, and watch others take accreditation for your work, watch as it is used to serve more places on the planet then you can name, and watch as others take credit for your work, again...that has gone on for more then ten years now, this was a place that I figured that their was just no way I could get Robbed again, certainly NOT right in front of the Supreme Court of Canada, but...

Just so we keep some of this clear, originaly, Waaaaaay back, I had told the "Government" that I had wanted this to remain PRIVATE, all of it, including their (required) responce to me, cause what I am missing is the ability to Independantly prove that I have done this.

The press worries that the Courts wording of recognition of "my opinion" leaves it too open, to stand alone as a proof, what the other side of the "Twin Towers" of Government (the system used, here in Canada, is seen as "Twin Towers", {Adjudication of law, and Writting [proscribing] of law} in the US it is "Three Branches") has a responcibility to recognize, even if only PRIVATELY, as to ensure that the LEGAL History of the Country, is properly told...that is also one of the very reasons why Members of Parliament are given the protections, from lieing, in the parliament, so that the Truth of it can still come out, without legal recriminations against them, it is to take away the "Fear of the consequences of their Honesty" as only an 'Honest Government' has the 'Right' to Govern, it is also relevant to them 'upholding and maintaining' their individual, and collective, Rights to the Title of "Honorable" Person(s)...something that really isn't what I think of certain ones...but that too, is only a "personal opinion"...

...does that help?

EDIT the other thing that I, personally, note is the absence of support for independant thought...complete and total absence of any willingness to support independant thought...and that, independant thought, is what brought them the answer that served, in the World, so well...no even so little as a word...just willfully ignorant silence when they owe the responce, even if only to tell me "NO!"...

Last edited:
apparently, I am about to be banned from these forums, sooo

C:\YA!

Why?

Originally posted by Mattius_
Why?
Good question answering will simply bring the risk of it back, so if you would excuze me, I would not respond in full to it suffice to say it was an "informational dispute" ...

That stated, and the above about recognition etc. It is in the history of my life that I had the opportunity, God's Grace, to know what Might be coming towards me, inasmuch as it is seeming to me that I could author a omplete T.o.E. hence the idea of fame, is relative, as such an emission from myself would probably bring World Wide recogniton, that is why (partially) I knew that I could take this one, with the Canadian Government, and successfully execute the result privately...still had opportunity/potential for Great Fame, something that I was, neither, looking for, nor shunning, but simply accepting it as it is, or becomes, a responcibility in my life, a social responcibiity...means I have to do it, and, by God's Grace, I know it, and accept it...no problemo...

Anyone tellng you different, is lieing, and there have been a few of those surrounding not me persay, but my life, inasmuch as they seem to have set themselves up as people who "know me" and thereafter abuse me by that insinuated knowledge that is perhaps partially true, yet wholely provable for anything that I wrote (just ask them to see the letter where I stated whatever they are trying to tell you I said, thereafter net postings...Uhmmmm trust adulterability, well, do you trust net generated evidence? but that's another story altogether) and thereafter anything that they would wish to tell you, that I have, supposedly, or purportedly, told them, well you open the door of the 'Lieing gossip' as that is mostly what was spread about me, for many a years...

That's another story all-together, just that it posits a forwarning about people claiming to know me, claiming to be quoteing me, claiming to know my thoughts (Oh ya?...prove it!) people who will use, and abuse, you for there end of getting at me, stopping, and/or impeding me in my quest for a proper venue for the presentation of a T.o.E. over in England/London/Britain (seat/cradle of democracy and democratic right in/for this past millenium) as I has already exhausted all means of venue in the US...(actually I didn't exhaust them, an American exhausted them for me, but it works out to the same ends, the answer was/is 'NO') and venue in Canada is simply unacceptable, why, heck go back and reread all of what I have written cause you don't see the way my own country is treating me, which only suffices to ensure their exclusion, based upon their willfull ignorance, as attempt at control...soooo

But I can tell you, what they wanted me to know about fame, simple, make someone famous, without their knowing how your 'spreading the word' (of mouth) and you can do a lots of damage to that person, especially if you can get the social ostrasization thing going as has/had been done with/to me, then again I also suffer the lack of $ocialability (Can't be "Social" if you have no Money!) that comes from fame without fortune, added into the beseting of the few (adds quickly) in society that want only for taking whatever they can, from others, anyway they can...and I have had to live with some of them soooo... (sorta like "Sleeping with the Enemy")

Anyways...if I don't get banned, perhaps more, later...

Last edited:

Originally posted by timejim
you must have a computer and electricity and maybe a phone line to go online or how else could you post??
...From a public terminal.

-Chris

Barring you?? Why that's INSANE!

Barring you?? Why that's INSANE!
No it's fixed...and the one above,...also, a public library, or a (Nice) Universitie's library...so long as Respect is maintained...(EDIT by me! towards 'them'...The students/faculty/staff etc.)

(lookitthat! 241)

Last edited:
Yippeeeeeee! What would we do without our One Man Thank Tink of occasional Thunkful persuasion! :smile:

So, my stating the above, "bested by Moi" is NOT a manner that I, personally, think in, cause to me to state something like that, is arrogant because it is patently false!

Yes, I, By the Grace of God, did come up with a solution to a perniscious International legal problem respecting the "Rights of the General Public V Pedophiles" and am the 'first' one to do that.

But clearly I had/have advantages, in my ignorance of the law inasmuch as I, being outside of the field, was NOT subjected to the intimidational forces of the "Water Cooler" talk amongst lawyers, people in the legal system, that would be making very clear the extent of "other" law that such a definition would need cover, without changing any of it! a very humbling and Intimidating concept, to be sure.

Never mind the Simplicity that this man is a trained Lawyer, not a chance I could best him at the Law, not in any kind of real contest (lest it be a court case and (provable) truth is on my side) of legal Knolwedge, he'd whomp my Butt.

So, this changes little for what this thread started out to be, sorta, but it is a venue of speech, Free speech, soooo...

The solution itself is simply a "Proof", in a manner of speaking, even though, normally, a Court cannot accept the unsubstantiated testimony of one individual as a proof, ordinarily, this circumstance is, and was, different, as the work itself, when read, reveals somthing of the inside of yourself, how an "assemblage of your understanding", (words) fits together, and when sequenced out properly, illustrate the function of the flowthrough of information in a human's "Realm of the imagination", thus rendering that expression "Works of the Imagination" as a 'self description'.

This is (some) of how I got...here?

Well I have done some research on the Sharpe case, and am I to follow that you wrote the basis for the original 1993 child pornography law?

I make this assertion based on you mentiong this "going on for 10 years", the Sharpe case, and the quote about victory for children (which was "astounding victory for children" as far as I can find in my searching).
Let me try to piece this together:

-I don't know what you did before this period of time.
-1993 rolls around and you put together a 'proof' to base a law on for determining the difference between an innocent pic of kid in the bathtub and real child porn.
-You offer this to the government in good faith, or perhaps a deal.
-The government screws you. Legislators and lawyers put it together in legal mumbo jumbo, pass it as law, and enjoy their success.
-You mention your solution to the Sharpe case in Calgary (or elsewhere in an earlier time) and someone else (possibly the person you spoke to in Calgary) and they take credit for it (part of me asks whether this is connected to the other person at your Shelter who has been in the paper twice now with offers of assistance. But that could just be me wanting to piece all of your life back to a single point ;) )
-Through outside pressures, and the powers that be, you are made a social leper of some sort.

I don't follow what these pressures were, assuming they were external, and I don't follow exactly who in America has swindled you as well (unless you 1> sent your idea here and a duplicate event happened 2> your work has been used as a foundation for other countries to follow)

Well, let's see what response this generates.

Speaks of the abilities of communication in written English language...
Originally posted by phatmonky
Well I have done some research on the Sharpe case, and am I to follow that you wrote the basis for the original 1993 child pornography law? NO, the law was challenged, starting in the courts in British Columbia, to the Supreme Court of BC, then to the Supreme Court of Canada, I had nothing to do with the writing of the original law...

I make this assertion based on you mentiong this "going on for 10 years", the Sharpe case, and the quote about victory for children (which was "astounding victory for children" as far as I can find in my searching). You are starting to blend together parts of my life in a manner that they are, NOT blended, by myself, nor in the manner that I have told it...the 'ten years' (plus) is/are other things..."Victory for all the Children of Canada..." was the quote I had heard, and read, at and around that time...
Let me try to piece this together:

-I don't know what you did before this period of time.
-1993 rolls around and you put together a 'proof' to base a law on for determining the difference between an innocent pic of kid in the bathtub and real child porn. TOTALLY WRONG
-You offer this to the government in good faith, <--Yup...Nope---> or perhaps a deal.
-The government screws you. Legislators and lawyers put it together in legal mumbo jumbo, pass it as law, and enjoy their success. Again totally wrong
-You mention your solution to the Sharpe case in Calgary (or elsewhere in an earlier time) and someone else (possibly the person you spoke to in Calgary) and they Ahem the government of Canada Took credit for it...the Liberal Party... take credit for it (part of me asks whether this is connected to the other person at your Shelter who has been in the paper twice now with offers of assistance. But that could just be me wanting to piece all of your life back to a single point ;) ) Nope, and yup
-Through outside pressures, and the powers that be, you are made a social leper of some sort. Actually organized social gossips...et al and the medias complete absence of respecting it's required legal social obligation >> licensed broadcasters after all...
I don't follow what these pressures were, assuming they were external, and I don't follow exactly who in America has swindled you as well (unless you 1> sent your idea here and a duplicate event happened 2> your work has been used as a foundation for other countries to follow) That was 'other work'(s), not this/ (/that...the Sharpe one) particular piece of writing

Well, let's see what response this generates.
Hows this?

Last edited:
Originally posted by phatmonky
(SNIP) Well I have done some research on the Sharpe case, Well, let's see what response this generates. (SNoP)
No offence, but, one that would question, either, your patience with yourself, respective of you 'having read' and not taken the time to arrange the presented (by me) thoughts, or one that asks of your reading Comprehension skills inasmuch as (speed?) 'read', but, clearly, not understood, nor assimilated in what is it's presentation, as evidenced by your responce to me...that kind of generated responce...again, no offence

BTW phatmonky my impression(s) of you are not really what you seem to be demonstrating yourself to be, in that last one, but, as that is just my opinon, I could be wrong...but, please, don't try to 'goad' me, cause...
then you , soooo...O.K. [?]

Last edited:
BTW phatmonky my impression(s) of you are not really what you seem to be demonstrating yourself to be, in that last one, but, as that is just my opinon, I could be wrong...but, please, don't try to 'goad' me, cause...
then you , soooo...O.K. [?]

I don't follow. I'm not sure what your impression of me was before. 'Kind of response' was simply a comment from me on poking in the dark trying to catch up on something you have been discussing since long before I joined this board. Pardon me if I missed some points that you hold to be common knowledge (after all, you'd be surpised how much easier it is for you to understand your own posts, and references to other posts, than it is for someone else). I did the best I could with your allusions to other threads, in this thread, and quickly following links to other links.

That said, there's no 'goading' involved here. I was simply tryign to catch up with the rest of the crowd on what is associated with this situation, and what is reference to other parts of you life (disassociated.)

P.S. No offense taken, if you won't take any when I say "you write how you think". Not really a bad thing per say, for I do it as well, but it does make it hard to follow (as a total outsider) when you reference something, someone asks abotu it, and then you reference something else already said (and then repeat). I don't often take much time to read other people's lives online (i simply don't usually care to), so part of it is my lack of patience on trying to catch up without knowing if the answers I want were even posted before.

Why in the world is this thread still going? Gah.

- Warren

Originally posted by chroot

- Warren

Because you and I can't stop posting in it. Gah?

- monky

Originally posted by chroot

- Warren
Because of me... why else?

P.S. phatmonky agree/agreed/agreeable/agreeably...(sometimes me too!)...no I don't assume it's "common knowledge" but I understand the perspective, try to write to compensate, and know that that is mostly the problem, for me(?), the amount I need to explain to get them even close to what it is that I "know"...and all that follows that...

Insert whomever twisting your arms to read this...NAH!