Struggling with Biomechanics? Get Expert Help Here!

In summary, if you find yourself struggling with understanding biomechanics, there is expert help available. Biomechanics is the study of how living organisms move and interact with their environment, and it can be a complex and challenging subject. However, by seeking out the assistance of an expert in the field, you can gain a better understanding of the principles and concepts involved, and improve your grasp of this important area of study. Whether it's through one-on-one tutoring or online resources, getting expert help can make a significant difference in your ability to excel in biomechanics.
Maria C
Hello! I am a third year kinesiology student who is struggling with her biomechanics assignment. Mind you, I haven’t studied physics or trigonometry in four years since i left high school so I really need some help.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF. You may want to use our homework help forums.

6D8B5532-C564-4911-B65D-2DBCB154355B.jpeg

Attachments

• 6D8B5532-C564-4911-B65D-2DBCB154355B.jpeg
    6D8B5532-C564-4911-B65D-2DBCB154355B.jpeg
    36.6 KB · Views: 311
Maria C said:
Welcome! You can post this in the homework help forum. But make sure you show the effort that youve done so far.

Welcome to the PF. :smile:
Maria C said:
I really need some help.
Please repost in the Homework Help, Introductory Physics forum and fill out the Template that you are provided when starting a new thread there. That includes the sections on the Relevant Equations and your Attempt at the Solution. Thank you.