Sunday Chat: Fun, Hysterical & Don't Miss It!

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Chat
In summary, the chat was hysterical. Everyone had a lot of fun and it was great to see everyone again. BookWorm was there and ManlyFragrance was great. PoopyKnickers was the name that was given to the person who registered for the chat, and ManlyFragrance was great. Evo impersonator was there, and just a reminder for tomorrow, Woolie is wearing his Evo jacket.
Evo
Staff Emeritus
Science Advisor
Chat last Sunday was hysterical! I think it's one of the best chats we've had.

Chat will start at 10 AM CST at the same place.

If you've lost the URL, let me know.

Physics news on Phys.org
lol I wonder what name I will get this time?

I hope "BookWorm" will be there :)

I hope the Alaskan dude shows up again. He was freaked by the activity, but remembered that he and I had talked about guns and food over there.

ManlyFragrance was great. What was with the toe fetish? Does anyone remember the names?

I thought I was going to bust a gut when everyone started changing names. :rofl:

HappyBubbles! hee hee

turbo-1 said:
I hope the Alaskan dude shows up again. He was freaked by the activity, but remembered that he and I had talked about guns and food over there.
Yeah, we frightened that other guy away "OMG, we've been invaded!"

I wonder if word of the invasion has gotten out? We might make more new friends tomorrow.

hypatia said:
lol I wonder what name I will get this time?
PoopyKnickers.

Evo said:
ManlyFragrance was great. What was with the toe fetish? Does anyone remember the names?

I thought I was going to bust a gut when everyone started changing names. :rofl:

Frangrant Manliness and Shy Toe :biggrin:
Did someone unconnected to pf turn up? I was thinking how funny it would be if that happened!

fuzzyfelt said:
Frangrant Manliness and Shy Toe :biggrin:
Did someone unconnected to pf turn up? I was thinking how funny it would be if that happened!
Oh, yeah. One of the BAUT regulars wandered into chat and went "what the hey?"... He's a pretty nice guy (in my book, anyway) since he likes cooking and shooting, so I hope he drops in tomorrow. If he doesn't, I might shoot him a PM, anyway.

turbo-1 said:
Oh, yeah. One of the BAUT regulars wandered into chat and went "what the hey?"... He's a pretty nice guy (in my book, anyway) since he likes cooking and shooting, so I hope he drops in tomorrow. If he doesn't, I might shoot him a PM, anyway.

Amazing!:smile:

Seems like my internet will be the same old s*.* today, so chances of getting into chat are slim.

Hopefully I will have new uplink next week, so far my efforts to get something were futile. My phone line is registered as bussiness, and most internet providers treat this market segment as milking cow - so good offers are not for me. I found an offer that more or less suits me, but it requires hardware that I don't have and don't plan to buy as to some extent it will duplicate (or even triplicate) what I already have. I need just an ADSL Ethernet modem, but I can either buy cheap USB modem (that I can't connect to my router) or much more expensive ADSL modem/router (I don't need another router). I will probably go for the latter solution (even if I don't like it), Junior promised to bring modem/router that one of his friends has lying unused in some dark corner.

Borek said:
Seems like my internet will be the same old s*.* today, so chances of getting into chat are slim.

Hopefully I will have new uplink next week, so far my efforts to get something were futile. My phone line is registered as bussiness, and most internet providers treat this market segment as milking cow - so good offers are not for me. I found an offer that more or less suits me, but it requires hardware that I don't have and don't plan to buy as to some extent it will duplicate (or even triplicate) what I already have. I need just an ADSL Ethernet modem, but I can either buy cheap USB modem (that I can't connect to my router) or much more expensive ADSL modem/router (I don't need another router). I will probably go for the latter solution (even if I don't like it), Junior promised to bring modem/router that one of his friends has lying unused in some dark corner.
Sorry to hear about that, Borek. I have an old DSL converter and a wireless router kicking around, but there is little chance that either of them would be of any use to you, or I'd send them right off. This is 3-5 year old technology that will likely end up in the landfill.

Were we all in the same place :uhh:.

Kurdt said:
Were we all in the same place :uhh:.
There was an Evo impersonator today. :frown:

Just a reminder for tomorrow.

*puts Evo jacket on*

Oh hey! Didn't see you guys there :redface:

Kurdt said:
*puts Evo jacket on*

Is that the special bubble-wrap duvet jacket with the advanced anti-flatulence features that Woolie has been working on? Could be a central plot device in the next James Bond flick!

Kick her! Hit her with a stick! Push her down the stairs! She can't be injured! AND if you order now... if she farts, you won't hear or smell it.

Last edited:
Kurdt said:
*puts Evo jacket on*

KURDT! Take that Evo suit off right this minute!

turbo-1 said:
Kick her! Hit her with a stick! Push her down the stairs! She can't be injured! AND if you order now... if she farts, you won't hear or smell it.
:frown:

lisab said:
KURDT! Take that Evo suit off right this minute!
Puts 10 GOOBF cards in Lisab's computer.

Evo said:
:frown:

Puts 10 GOOBF cards in Lisab's computer.

:smile: woot!

turbo-1 said:
bubble-wrap jacket with advanced anti-flatulence features that Woolie has been working on?
Is that like holding back a sneeze? Sounds to me, like a ticket to an explosion of immeasurable proportions

Ouabache said:
Is that like holding back a sneeze? Sounds to me, like a ticket to an explosion of immeasurable proportions
If so, Evo should be able to pull it off, with disastrous results. She has managed to leverage smaller conditions into catastrophes.

Hopefully I will be back home in time to test my new internet connection :smile:

Lets hope your new internet orks Borek.

I would never steal Evo's protection suit. I like her far too much to put her in danger like that. I might ocassionally impersonate her though. :shy:

Its 1:40 Evo's time, where the hell are you all?

at PF chat :)

https://www.physicsforums.com/chat/flashchat.php

Last edited by a moderator:

What is "Sunday Chat: Fun, Hysterical & Don't Miss It!"?

"Sunday Chat: Fun, Hysterical & Don't Miss It!" is a weekly live talk show where guests discuss current events, share funny stories, and participate in games and challenges.

Who hosts "Sunday Chat: Fun, Hysterical & Don't Miss It!"?

The show is hosted by a group of scientists who are passionate about sharing their knowledge and having a good time.

How can I watch "Sunday Chat: Fun, Hysterical & Don't Miss It!"?

The show is broadcasted live on our website every Sunday at 7pm EST. You can also watch past episodes on our website or YouTube channel.

Can I be a guest on "Sunday Chat: Fun, Hysterical & Don't Miss It!"?

We are always looking for new and interesting guests to join us on the show. If you have a unique perspective or expertise in a certain topic, please reach out to us via our website or social media.

Is "Sunday Chat: Fun, Hysterical & Don't Miss It!" appropriate for all ages?

While we do our best to keep the content of the show family-friendly, some jokes and discussions may not be suitable for younger audiences. Viewer discretion is advised.