Supermodel Gisel promotes Apple Co.

• Thread starter Mk
  • Start date
  • Tags
    apple
In summary, Apple's new program is causing debate among analysts, with some seeing it as a stroke of genius while others are skeptical. The program involves using sexual imagery to promote their products, leading to questions about its effectiveness and potential side effects. Some believe it will be a successful marketing tactic, while others criticize it for objectifying women and catering to a sex-obsessed society.
Mk
http://www.crazyapplerumors.com/?p=613
Apple promoting... um, I don't really remember. Analysts cannot decide whether Apple’s new program is ill-advised or a stroke of genius.

And we got to put the picture here:
Spokesbabe.jpg

Physics news on Phys.org
I will have two dozen any way.

Look how shiny her mammary glands are. Its like the light you see when you die.

i'm throwing out my pc.

Well when you're product can't sex itself in a sex marketplace, sex sex sex

I think we need a new member in the sisterhood. :!)

Mk said:
I think we need a new member in the sisterhood. :!)

I think she is already a member . Evo is only her alterego .:!)

OSeX me up!

This is pure marketing genius at work. If she doesn't instantly provoke a pavlovian response, I don't know what will. Of course there's the obvious side effect of people getting aroused around macs, but they'll sell a ton.

Pengwuino said:
Well when you're product can't sex itself in a sex marketplace, sex sex sex

you wrote sex instead of sell...there's proof that sex sells, it's all we think about! hehe

Mk said:
And we got to put the picture here:
Spokesbabe.jpg
You should have put this in the 'Things That Go Bump in the Night' contest. :-p

Zantra said:
there's the obvious side effect of people getting aroused around macs
You mean you don't already?! :confused:

Related to Supermodel Gisel promotes Apple Co.

1. How does Gisel's promotion benefit Apple Co.?

Gisel's promotion helps increase brand awareness and credibility for Apple Co. Having a well-known and respected supermodel endorse their products can attract new customers and improve their public image.

2. What makes Gisel a suitable choice for promoting Apple Co.?

Gisel's influence and popularity in the fashion industry make her a perfect fit for promoting Apple Co. Her image aligns with the brand's aesthetic and target audience, making her a relatable and effective spokesperson.

3. What type of products is Gisel promoting for Apple Co.?

Gisel is promoting Apple Co.'s latest line of products, including their newest iPhone, iPad, and Macbook models. She may also be promoting specific features or campaigns, depending on the company's marketing strategy.

4. How long will Gisel's promotion for Apple Co. last?

The duration of Gisel's promotion for Apple Co. depends on the terms of her contract. Typically, celebrity endorsements can range from a few months to a year or longer, depending on the company's goals and budget.

5. Has Gisel worked with Apple Co. before?

It is possible that Gisel has worked with Apple Co. in the past, as she has been a prominent figure in the fashion industry for many years. However, there is no current information on any previous collaborations between Gisel and Apple Co.