The Randy Pausch Lectures on Time Management

In summary, the conversation discusses the recommendation of watching two lectures by Randy Pausch, a former Computer Science professor at Carnegie Mellon, on time management. The speaker mentions that the lectures are amazing and full of great advice, and shares that they were given a book and video of the lecture by their family. They express their intention to check out the lecture on time management.
Ackbach
Gold Member
MHB
If you find yourself never having time to do the things you want, or if you find yourself procrastinating a lot, or in any way abusing time on a regular basis, then I'd highly recommend you take two-and-a-half hours out of a week, and watch these two amazing lectures by a former Computer Science professor at Carnegie Mellon, Randy Pausch.

Last Lecture
Time Management

You'll never be the same.

Physics news on Phys.org
My family gave me the book a few years back and the video of the lecture is amazing. It's a tearjerker for sure and full of great advice. I'll definitely check out the one on time management.

1. What is the main goal of "The Randy Pausch Lectures on Time Management"?

The main goal of these lectures is to teach individuals how to effectively manage their time in order to achieve their personal and professional goals. Randy Pausch, a renowned computer science professor, shares his insights and strategies for maximizing productivity and finding balance in life.

2. How many lectures are included in "The Randy Pausch Lectures on Time Management"?

There are a total of 5 lectures in this series, each focusing on a different aspect of time management. They cover topics such as setting priorities, avoiding procrastination, and delegating tasks.

3. Are these lectures suitable for everyone?

Yes, these lectures are designed to be applicable to people from all walks of life, regardless of their profession or background. The principles and techniques discussed can be applied to anyone looking to improve their time management skills.

4. Can these lectures help me overcome procrastination?

Absolutely! One of the main focuses of these lectures is on overcoming procrastination and increasing productivity. Randy Pausch shares his personal experiences and strategies for tackling this common issue.

5. Are there any additional resources recommended in these lectures?

Yes, in addition to the lectures themselves, Randy Pausch also recommends several books and online resources for further reading and implementation of time management techniques. These resources are listed at the end of each lecture for easy reference.