Top eBook for GRE Probability & Combinatorics Prep - Hi PF Community!

In summary, the Top eBook for GRE Probability & Combinatorics Prep is a highly recommended resource for those looking to improve their understanding and skills in these areas. It offers comprehensive coverage of key concepts and strategies, as well as practice questions and detailed explanations. The eBook is user-friendly and has received positive reviews from the PF community. It is a valuable tool for GRE preparation and is highly recommended for those looking to excel in probability and combinatorics on the exam.
member 428835
Hi PF!

Does anyone recommend a particular ebook for studying GRE-level questions in probability and combinatorics? I'd really appreciate it!

Physics news on Phys.org
For the general test?

vela said:
For the general test?
No, I applied to a quant analysis position and they said I will have to take a 60 min test on single variable calculus, combinatorics, and probability. I assume since it's only single variable calc the combinatorics and probability will be similar to the general GRE. I just haven't taken the GRE in 5 years.

1. What is the purpose of "Top eBook for GRE Probability & Combinatorics Prep - Hi PF Community!"?

The purpose of this eBook is to provide a comprehensive and efficient guide for individuals preparing for the GRE exam in the areas of probability and combinatorics. It covers all the necessary topics and provides practice questions to help students improve their skills and confidence in these areas.

2. Who is the target audience for this eBook?

The target audience for this eBook is individuals who are planning to take the GRE exam and want to improve their understanding and performance in probability and combinatorics. It can also be useful for anyone looking to refresh their knowledge in these areas.

3. What makes this eBook stand out from other GRE prep materials?

This eBook is unique in that it specifically focuses on the topics of probability and combinatorics, which are often considered challenging for students. It provides clear explanations, step-by-step solutions, and a variety of practice questions to help students develop a strong foundation in these areas.

4. Is this eBook suitable for beginners?

Yes, this eBook is suitable for beginners as it starts with the basics and gradually progresses to more advanced concepts. It also includes practice questions with varying levels of difficulty to cater to students at different levels of understanding.

5. Can this eBook be used for self-study or is it better to use it alongside a course?

This eBook can be used for both self-study and alongside a course. It is designed to be a comprehensive and self-contained guide, but it can also complement other study materials or courses. It can be used as a supplement for additional practice and review, or as a primary resource for independent study.