Transfer Classes, do you send in other colleges transcripts?

However, since the credits from the community college transferred onto your university transcript and do not affect your GPA, it is unlikely that these specific courses will have a significant impact on your application.
MPKU
When applying to a graduate program, are you required to send in all transcripts?

In my case, I go to a four year university, however I took three classes online during the summer at the local community college, so the credits just transfer over on to my university transcript as a 'T' grade.. does not effect GPA, just counts as credits. When I apply to grad school, will the graduate school want to see the transcript from the CC with the 3 courses taken: Philosophy, Health, and Differential Equations.

Thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
for asking. Generally, yes, you will need to submit all transcripts when applying to a graduate program. This includes both transcripts from your four-year university as well as the transcript from the community college where you took the three classes. The graduate school wants to make sure they have a full picture of your academic record in order to make an informed decision about your application.

Related to Transfer Classes, do you send in other colleges transcripts?

1. Can I transfer my classes to another college?

Yes, colleges typically have a transfer credit policy that allows students to transfer credits from one institution to another. However, the specific requirements and limitations may vary between colleges, so it's important to check with the college you are transferring to for their specific policy.

2. How do I know if my classes will transfer to another college?

Each college has its own set of transferable courses, and they may also have specific requirements for transfer credits such as minimum grades or course equivalencies. It's best to consult with the admissions or transfer office at the college you are transferring to for a comprehensive evaluation of your transfer credits.

3. Do I need to send in transcripts from all of my previous colleges?

Yes, when transferring to a new college, you will need to submit official transcripts from all of your previous colleges. This allows the college to evaluate your previous coursework and determine which credits are transferable.

4. Can I transfer credits from a community college to a four-year university?

Yes, many four-year universities have agreements with community colleges that allow for easy transfer of credits. However, it's important to check with the specific university you are transferring to for their transfer credit policy and any limitations.

5. Are there any restrictions on the types of classes that can be transferred?

Some colleges may have restrictions on the types of classes that can be transferred, such as a limit on the number of online or remedial courses. It's best to check with the college you are transferring to for any specific restrictions on transfer credits.