Trying to source a chemical product

In summary, a chemical product is a substance with a specific chemical composition used for various purposes. To find a reliable source, one can search online, ask for recommendations, or contact a trade association. When sourcing a chemical product, it is important to provide detailed information and consider safety measures. Some suppliers may offer the option to request a sample before purchasing.
David Gee
TL;DR Summary
Sourcing a product, to find a manufacturer. Needs to be some form of Gel. Needs to be freezable whilst maintaining its flexibility.
Freezable. Maintains flexibility when frozen. Re-usable. Non toxic. Need to know the chemical name to enable sourcing for a manufacturer.

Engineering news on Phys.org
David Gee said:
Maintains flexibility when frozen.
Frozen solid, and flexible ?
Or flexible over what range of temperature ?

1. What is the chemical product I need?

The specific chemical product you need will depend on your research or experiment. It is important to know the chemical name, formula, and purity level of the product you are looking for.

2. Where can I find the chemical product?

You can find the chemical product at various sources such as chemical supply companies, online retailers, or through your institution's chemical inventory. It is important to compare prices and quality before making a purchase.

3. What is the quantity of the chemical product I need to order?

The quantity of the chemical product you need will depend on the amount required for your experiment or research. It is important to calculate the amount needed and order a slightly larger quantity to account for any potential errors or spills.

4. Is the chemical product safe to use?

Before ordering a chemical product, it is important to research its safety precautions and hazards. You should also ensure that you have the proper training and equipment to handle the chemical safely.

5. How do I store and dispose of the chemical product?

The storage and disposal of chemical products should be done according to safety guidelines and regulations. It is important to properly label and store the chemical in a secure location, and dispose of it in accordance with local laws and regulations.