Two Truths & One Lie: Guess My Ancestor!

• Thread starter Evo
  • Start date
In summary, the player in this conversation was once investigated for 9 counts of Grand larceny, has driven a car to over 230 mph, and pitched three no hitters in little league baseball. They are also half African American and listen to old school gangsta rap from the 1990s.
zoobyshoe said:
Well, I guess we've discovered what you find exiting.
I am serious about the question being a truism. I mean, who hasn't kissed another female? (Although someone might never have kissed a female romantically, of course -- as some of the males who have been posting under this thread can testify to, I am sure.)

Physics news on Phys.org
Gale17 said:
2. I've never had a internet boyfriend, but i dated a girl online once.
Since you have an internet husband, he was probably first an internet boy friend, so I'll say this one's false.

Gale17 said:
i memorized a hundred didgets of pi to join a pi club so i could meet guys.
Lie! (Everyone knows pi has less than 100 memorable digits.)

EnumaElish said:
I am serious about the question being a truism. I mean, who hasn't kissed another female? (Although someone might never have kissed a female romantically, of course -- as some of the males who have been posting under this thread can testify to, I am sure.)
Don't try to fool me with this slapped together rationalization. You requested a reenactment!

I think 1 is false for Gale.

1. I've never been to a concert
2. I've never been to a high school football game
3. I've never been to church

zoobyshoe said:
Don't try to fool me with this slapped together rationalization. You requested a reenactment!
So everyone can be clear about the meaning, is all. (Clear is my favorite state of mind. I am not sure it's much of a color, though.)

So if she turned out to have meant it in the romantic sense, I'd have concurred. But if it turned out to be non-romantic, I'd challenge the result.

whozum said:
2. I've never been to a high school football game
Lie! Right?

1. (false) my parents refused to feed me and my sister, (we shared a room) but we'd sneak out late at night to the kitchen and get food, we held off for a week, pretending we were starving, but my sister finally caved and cleaned the room. i, however, would've gone ages.

2. (true) whozum refuses to do the online dating thing... so... nope, never had a bf. though, once i met a girl, and decided it was easiest to test out if i was gay online... it didn't last long.

3. (true) i memorized a 100 didgets, and i joined the stupid club, and the guys... go figure, we're just too geeky. didn't work out so well. i only know like the first 10 now.

and i think whozum's been to a concert. 1 is a lie.

1. (true) I've never been to a concert

2. (false) I watched my brother play a couple games when he was in high school

3. (true) I've been in a church but never attended a church event of any kind.

Gale17 said:
1. (false) my parents refused to feed me and my sister...
They could've been arrested for this. But that would've just put you and your sister in the system.

e = 1 + 1 + 1/2 + 1/6 + 1/24 + 1/120 + 1/720 + ...

zoobyshoe said:
They could've been arrested for this. But that would've just put you and your sister in the system.

meh, my parents were kinda harsh when i was a kid. but i think they knew we were sneaking food. i pulled stunts like that all the time.

what did cefarix post? and why?

Gale17 said:
what did cefarix post? and why?
He doesn't get the thread. He thinks it's a general quiz thread.

Once, a flying squirrel got into my house.

Once, a possum got into my house.

Once, a skunk got into my house.

whozum said:
(true) I've been in a church but never attended a church event of any kind.
But you said "I have never been to a church." YOU should have said "never attended to a religious event at a church."

zoobyshoe said:
Once, a possum got into my house.
Lie! (I hope.)

EnumaElish said:
But you said "I have never been to a church." YOU should have said "never attended to a religious event at a church."

I said never been to church, going to church is kinda implied that youre going for a reason, an event. If I said never been to A church, then yes you're right.

1. When I was a toddler my hand got stuck on the red-hot range.
2. I didn't eat anything other than mother's milk until I was 4 years old.
3. I love milk but hate yogurt and soymilk.

whozum said:
I said never been to church, going to church is kinda implied that youre going for a reason, an event. If I said never been to A church, then yes you're right.
(Checks whozum's original post.) Okay, my mistake.

*still chuckling at Gale being a temporary e-lesbian* :rofl:

Zooby, you never had a flying squirrel in your brush shelter.

Enuma, I really hope #1 is the the lie!

1. When I was a toddler my hand got stuck on the red-hot range.
2. I didn't eat anything other than mother's milk until I was 4 years old.
3. I love milk but hate yogurt and soymilk.

#2 is false. Least of hope so for your mom's breasts' sake. You'd practically deflat them.

#3 was false: I am (have become) probably lactose intolerant.

But my perspective on breastfeeding has not changed since I was born -- it's our birthright. :smile:

P.S. I don't remember the accident with the range so it must be okay. (Not that I remember sucking mom dry, of course. I can only assume that I found it a natural, highly pleasurable and full-filling experience.) :smile:

Last edited:
EnumaElish said:
But my perspective on breastfeeding has not changed since I was born -- it's our birthright. :smile:
"A boy's best friend is his mother."

-Norman Bates

zoobyshoe said:
"A boy's best friend is his mother."

-Norman Bates
:smile: I haven't mentioned my diaper fetish yet, have I?

Well, I've had a possum in my house, Tsu & Ivan had skunks in theirs, so zooby should have a flying squirrel. I say he didn't have a possum. Only really special people get a house possum. :biggrin:

EnumaElish said:
Lie! (I hope.)
Correct. I've never had a breaking and entering by a possum.
Math Is Hard said:
Zooby, you never had a flying squirrel in your brush shelter.
The flying squirrel incident took place in N.H. back when I was a young zoobie.

Wow, that was too damned close for comfort, but at least my correct answer counts. :devil:

Evo said:
Wow, that was too damned close for comfort, but at least my correct answer counts. :devil:
Evo was also correct, everyone!

Zooby, if you need a possum, I know where you can get one. I have connections...

Math Is Hard said:
Zooby, if you need a possum, I know where you can get one. I have connections...
When I first saw a Possum I thought it was a giant rat. I swear I did.

Math Is Hard said:
No, that's OK. I'm not going to just flush 15 years of Possum Obsessive's Anonymous meetings down the toilet.

zoobyshoe said:
Evo was also correct, everyone!
You were also supposed to write "Evo is special" in large letters. :approve:

EnumaElish said:
When I first saw a Possum I thought it was a giant rat. I swear I did.
They're kinda like a cross between a rat and a barn owl: a giant rat with a barn owl's eyes. Part monkey also: opposable thumbs fore and aft.

zoobyshoe said:
Part monkey also: opposable thumbs fore and aft.
Really?! Isn't that more consistent with climbing trees, as in monkeys?