Uh I need a runway, really let me explain

• Thread starter rhody
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Explain
In summary: BMW has the "feel" nailed down. In summary, the bike is a work in progress that includes Ohlins shocks, a PUIG windscreen, Satos rear sets and racing hooks, Yoshimura fender eliminator, Racing Products case covers, stator/clutch, swingarm spools, Heli bars, Pazzo Racing levers, custom paint, front/rear wheels, black on red, and custom paint, rear swingarm.
Here you go turbo, in 1080P too, enjoy, your http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ndVf6pgwvFg&feature=fvsr" that is.

Rhody... :wink:

P.S. Watch http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ydZP4kXYzis" near the end, full braking in the tunnel (brake rotors get hot, you can see it, 1:20 and on), you can actually see the gripping force heat lines on the edge of the rotors, pretty amazing. You can even see it in the light, 1:45 on but not as vividly, full braking, amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Wow! Both were nice, though I think I just blew over 1/2 hour watching the 1100 Evo Monster videos that came up in the side-bar in the first link. Hmmm. Evo Monster... that's much better than Supreme Lard, IMO.

Thought I would put my trailer in a bag together today since I finally got all the parts in two shipments. Evey thing pins together nice and easy right, WRONG. The front tongue section uses a special pin to connect it to the second section, one hole was not drilled properly, and the pin will not fit, not even close. If you look at the hole you can see it isn't even round. Looks like the person drilling the hole didn't push the drill press all the way through. I should have it fixed one way or another soon, but it doesn't leave a good taste with me already. I emailed the seller about it and will call tomorrow if he doesn't get back to me by mid day.

Rhody... :grumpy:

rhody said:
Thought I would put my trailer in a bag together today since I finally got all the parts in two shipments. Evey thing pins together nice and easy right, WRONG. The front tongue section uses a special pin to connect it to the second section, one hole was not drilled properly, and the pin will not fit, not even close. If you look at the hole you can see it isn't even round. Looks like the person drilling the hole didn't push the drill press all the way through. I should have it fixed one way or another soon, but it doesn't leave a good taste with me already. I emailed the seller about it and will call tomorrow if he doesn't get back to me by mid day.

Sorry, Rhody! I bought a rack system for my Ridgeline, and had one hell of a time getting it all assembled and installed. When stuff comes "ready to install" and holes are not the right size or not aligned properly, I imagine somebody's throat in my hands.

turbo said:
Sorry, Rhody! I bought a rack system for my Ridgeline, and had one hell of a time getting it all assembled and installed. When stuff comes "ready to install" and holes are not the right size or not aligned properly, I imagine somebody's throat in my hands.
Fixing a roof rack with aluminum and small screws and bolts is one thing, drilling out 1/8th inch steel tubing is in another league altogether. I don't have hardened bits that size. Will ask the bike shop if they can ream out the hole, they have a drill press. What a PITA.

Rhody... :frown:

Last edited:
Trailer is put together after having the bike shop enlarge the hole on the single front section. Drive the 06 Yamaha R6 for about an hour, switched with the who is selling it, he got to ride the beast. The bike appears not to tip in as easily as mine, no ABS brakes so skipping the front tire is easy to do, and the "feel" of the brakes from light application to full braking is harder to modulate. It is probably due to the lack of "seat time". The bike is higher off the ground than mine and the foot pegs are higher, bars lower. The tranny is fine, but the power in 1st through third gears while there is no where near what I am now used to. Suspension on the street is plus by comparison, but I have no way of knowing if the owner set is soft, medium of firm. At the end of the ride he gave me what price he wanted for the bike, way too high for my tastes, and we parted on good terms.

The next day went to look at the used suits at Vanson's and the one I was looking at is 8 years old, and needs just a little patching here and there to be 100% safe. Am going to talk to my buddy Matt next week and see if we can get together for a ride after work and to talk price.

Would have advertised my FJR 1300 or sale this weekend, but my digital camera broke, so I will have to use my daughter's for now. That's about it, and I got the Blu Ray DVD for the 2011 Isle of Mann, just about watched all 5 races I was interested in. Simply amazing as usual.

Rhody...

http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/4089/trailerinabag.jpg

Here you got turbo, one assembled, "Trailer in a Bag", all registered, and ready to go. I bought and adapted a 2 inch ball hitch to my tractor so lugging it around the yard will be easy. I have a double, same setup except the front section splits in two and has a mid and aft joining member to hold two bikes, the Condor wheel chocks are slick too. Will use it this week to trailer bike to shop for some brake line work. They guys at the shop will get a kick out of it.

As for the undersized hole, my buddy at the bike shop drilled it free of charge, he shouldn't have had to, but the seller was less than honest about saying he test fits all the bolts, because one didn't fit. Just as well, when I write this up on the BMW forum I will be sure to let other members know, and BTW, he made no offers to fix the problem even with my suggestions, live and learn I guess.

Rhody... :cool:

Wow! that is one lean little trailer!

My buddies at the shop spent the day at the http://vimeo.com/14568546" in Canada, MoSport, watch this video of this young kid, Marcel Irnie, on a ZX600 Kawasaki, duke it out with two riders, who look like little kids, but ride their CBR600RR's tail off. Marcel definitely has the skills to win, but the Honda's were just too fast in the straights. MoSport is definitely one very hairy track.

When you look at the track's surfaces, there is a big chunk of concrete that sticks up out of turn 4 I believe, and when my shop buddy hit that at over 100 mph he almost went into an irrecoverable tank slapper.

This track with it's rises and high speed corners is the only place you can practice somewhat safely. It is impossible to even find a single corner except perhaps the 30 mph hairpin on the street. It is all about mapping your brain with braking markers, turn in points and learning to trust your tires and bike setup. It is pretty amazing to me watching these young kids rip around the track.

They appear almost fearless. I am guessing they haven't had major serious injury, but that is just a guess. My bike shop friend said that was the most intimidating track he ever rode on. I am told it is the second fastest in North America. His other friends agreed it would be a one time only experience. There were lots of high speed crashes and for a time they sessions were delayed because they ran out of ambulances. I guess they would stabilize the injured rider, transport, and then hurry back to the track for the next crash. Sounds like real fun, eh ??

Anyway I thought you might like it. The racing action was close.

Rhody...

rhody said:
Turbo,

Check http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zHJHQYvqqNk&feature=related" out, it actually looks like fun and not super scary like a fast road course.

Rhody... :biggrin: :cool:
Yay! Dirt Bikes! Not rational, reasonable version of such but something that evokes fun anyway.BTW, a younger friend in HS had a 125 Elsinor. That thing would wheel-stand through fields, up back roads, if you could handle it. It was light enough to toss around, but it is not real intuitive to steer and control a bike when there is only one wheel in contact with the ground.

This made me laugh, there is a new guy at work. He wants to do a trackday, and is in the middle of doing upgrades, yadda yadda to his bike. Trouble is, he can't find he leathers. He suspects his wife. That cracks me up, a long time ago, over 20 years I was looking for me battery for my bike in the spring, and couldn't find it. Long story short, I eventually found it. My wife had hidden it in a clever place. Needless to say I was not happy and I think it is funny other wives think the way mine did. Any more stories like this are most welcome.

Turbo,

Track bike hunting today, perfect weather, had a friend take my FJR to the shop where I bought it, and I rode the beast. They got in a couple of R6's, one that had been down and rebuilt, low miles. They want about 1K more than I am willing to spend, and it just came in so, it will sit there for awhile, and of course the price will eventually drop.

I thought I would post a few pictures, got the front brake lines rerouted so I can use my front pit bull stand, really nice for working on the bike, cleaning the wheels, changing tires, etc... very cool.

I have been riding with traction control off for awhile now. Today I hit it pretty hard on uphill sweeping corner linking to a smooth slight uphill straight, no traffic. as I accelerated into 3rd gear the front came up and stayed up for about 2 or 3 seconds, straight as an arrow, no drama when I slightly let off on the gas. Later while waiting for my buddy to catch up on the FJR, from a dead stop, agan, pretty hard, this time in first, up for about 2 seconds then back down. I am told this thing will wheelie going into 4th gear about 10.5 - 12K which is way over the double nickel and not something recommended for the street, so I guess it will be first through third for now. I was right about the power too, there is so much more and it is more urgent when traction control is turned off. I had the contour mounted today, but not test aligned with my clear screen so I didn't shoot any video. I will once I perfect my technique. I also have been using the lap timer, and that show show the time to speed for acceleration and hard on the brakes.

I wish your health was better turbo, if you loved your souped up Harley, you would be in heaven on this thing. The more I get to know her, the more I respect and admire her. I have softened the suspension for the street so the ride is not as harsh which helps a great deal. I had a guy at the shop stop me and chat about the bike, he has a stock Busa, with Laser jammer, and we talked for at least 15 minutes. He said if he had seen my bike first and had the cash to afford it he would have bought it on the spot. It seems to have that sort of affect on some folks.

I will keep hunting for a 600cc track bike, using Craig's List, Cycle Trader, and word of mouth inquiries. Have some saved links to review and decide which ones are worth a phone call and a look at.

http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/3341/bmwwatands.jpg

http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/4897/bmwfrontstand.jpg

http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/8057/bmwdash.jpg Rhody... :approve:

P.S Rhody bans Pengy from this thread... hehe... OK, take the bait, flipper boy...

I have gradually stopped using traction control, and started to gently, repeatedly explore medium to hard acceleration in 1st and 2nd gear back to back, first medium acceleration, rolloff, then medium hard deceleration to a set speed, then a bit harder in the next cycle, up to but not including front wheel lofting, stopping ever so short of it.

What I have found is this. Night time hard acceleration, first gear can lead to vertigo due to tunnel vision effect and sudden g-loads on my poor brain. I used to get positional vertigo from time to time over the years, but it was always left or right side only. Since I started riding this monster, that has changed to when I suddenly look up. It makes perfect sense, because those small crystals in my 6 ear canals are being disturbed from front to back.

Second, it takes a lot of concentration and smooth hand and foot control action to get the transitions right, and after three cycles of working up to hard on the gas and brakes my poor senses feel over loaded. How road racers pull this off (hard acceleration followed by hard deceleration) for 30 to 45 minutes at a time is really astounding. You need to practice these activities in a safe way.

I floated this idea with a few buddies at the bike shop to sponsor a first of its kind ever, you guessed it, "Runway Day". Here is an edited copy of an e-mail I sent, and am waiting to hear back from a few of my friends. This could actually work.
In addition to track days, which are great, I thought it would be insanely cool if we could get and run a "runway day"

Here is a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_airports_in_the_United_States" of all airports in the US, Select by state, then find Noteable former airports.

The rules, same as track day, leathers, boots, helmet, oil filter safety wire, safety inspection etc...

One thing all classes of riders lack from beginning .. expert is the ability to brake safely from high speed to judge corner entry speed, and conversely to become familiar with full throttle

characteristics of their bikes, rollons, etc... you simply can't do legally or safely on the street.

If we could interest some professional racers in this, get the required permits, rider release waivers, etc... This could work. We would need markers for the sides of the runway,

an ambulance, and it could be an invaluable learning tool that may prevent crashes at track days. Give it some consideration, I would like to see what pro's and con's you guys come up with.

Maybe this thread has come full circle. I have done a track day, and can see where basic techniques were non-existent or sketchy at best, that being medium to three quarters full power through the gears and on the brakes. You have to have this experience mapped in your brain and muscle memory to be reasonably safe on the track, without it, for sure you will eventually crash. Let's see what develops, I will keep you posted.

Rhody...

P.S. Give this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kb-6XmmIjrM&feature=related" a look, with on-board telemetry, you can get a sense once removed from the actual acceleration and braking forces involved. I got tired just thinking about the forces the rider coped with in the short ten minute or so warm up. That is only about one third of the time a race lasts. Most racers do not last past their mid to late thirties due to injuries suffered over their racing careers. On top of this they need the physical stamina and strength it takes to compete and win. In the end it is a young man's game.

Today was one of those days where one split second, one body position meant the difference between avoiding a collision and disaster. I believe I ran into one of http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_pe1s3GhY8&feature=related" head on, wings folder back like an F-14 diving at about 50 mph, total rate of collision estimated 120 mph, 70+ mph in a semi tuck (that saved me from a face shield, neck or full body hit). The bird I believe it to be a swallow was in a full tuck diving for a bug, on my piece of road I was traveling head on, he hit the upper right side of my helmet, and bounced off, I went back to see if I could find him/her, no dice, there was blood everywhere on my helmet so I assume the strike was fatal. Had I been 5 to ten inches higher, his beak may have hit my face shield (bad but not real bad), neck, that would be very bad, or upper body, no drama, because I had a leather jacket, gloves on. All I know is I saw a missile in front of me for about 1/10th of a second, no chance to avoid it. In all the years riding I have had multiple close calls with birds, flying between my windshield and helmet at highway speeds, near misses, but never a 100% dead on perfect collision like this one. I was in the wrong place at the wrong time. I feel bad for the bird, and at the same time glad he didn't skewer me like shish kabob.

Rhody... :bugeye:

If you watch the video carefully, the swallows take a number of wing beats then go streamlined, I was hit in the streamlined position because if his wings were open the lift from my air pocket would have repelled him like two same polls of a magnet. When they are streamlined they continue on whatever path they are on like a missile. Swallows are natural lawn darts, and I was lucky.

P.S. I found this, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=daiGh1rfkhU&feature=related", good thing it was low speed, and glad I am not him. If I hit that sea gull at 70 mph I wouldn't be making this post, I would probably be in hospital.

I have hit birds (mostly on the legs, more's the luck) a racoon, and a porcupine on various bikes. Many years ago, before I even owned a car, I commuted on my motorcycle and after a hot day at work, I'd ride home shirtless. Unfortunately, there was an orchard with lots of bee-hives in it, and about every day, I'd smack a honeybee or two and get stung as the little rascals died.

Turbo,

Go back and watch the seagull hit I just added. No fun for sure.

Rhody...

Ooh. Not good.

Track day is fast approaching in a little over a month, and I haven't sold my old FJR or found a used Yamaha R6 track bike. Thanks to good karma, and a friend, I may have the ability to pick up one of these in my price range. The flames are not me, this is a 2008 Limited Edition Yamaha R6, and the flames were a 200$ added cost at the time. Specs http://www.motorcycle-usa.com/347/1250/Motorcycle-Article/2008-Yamaha-YZF-R6-First-Look.aspx" in case you are interested.

One thing for sure that will have to go before track day are the clip-on bars, heli bars or a set of cheaper knock offs are a must. I have been spoiled with top of the line Ohlins suspension, immense power, quick shifter and ABS brakes and will have to recalibrate my brain to a junior version of a very fast bike, no ABS either, not one that instantly will kill you if you are careless, a little more forgiving, but still deserving a lot of respect to ride at a track pace.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/4570/2008yamahar6.jpg

I should know early next week if the deal will go through, will keep my fingers crossed. Will let you know how things progress. My friend says the owner says it is low miles and in perfect condition. We will see.

Rhody...

P.S. I am just finishing my ghost chili, and I must say I am pleasantly surprised, the sweet taste of the pepper is unique and identifiable. I like the minute or so of heat whenever I get a small pepper bit. See the food thread for the review. I guarantee you are in for a treat Turbo.

Love the new bike, Rhody. My rice-rocket days are well behind me, but I know what 600cc monsters can do. Many years back, vehicle insurance companies used to charge higher premiums for larger displacements. That was stupid. A typical 650cc British twin was a nice bike, but it wasn't the Darwin-tool that eliminated so many bone-heads that bought 600cc Japanese bikes to get the lower rates.

We Harley riders finally got that moderated so that classes of bikes (cruisers vs sport-bikes, for instance) got charged different premiums. It took a long time. My RD 350 Yamaha could wheelie easily, and the two times when I misjudged that are the only two times that I hit the dirt.

turbo said:
Love the new bike, Rhody. My rice-rocket days are well behind me, but I know what 600cc monsters can do. Many years back, vehicle insurance companies used to charge higher premiums for larger displacements. That was stupid. A typical 650cc British twin was a nice bike, but it wasn't the Darwin-tool that eliminated so many bone-heads that bought 600cc Japanese bikes to get the lower rates.

We Harley riders finally got that moderated so that classes of bikes (cruisers vs sport-bikes, for instance) got charged different premiums. It took a long time. My RD 350 Yamaha could wheelie easily, and the two times when I misjudged that are the only two times that I hit the dirt.
I haven't bought it yet Turbo, haven't seen it in or made an offer. If the price range I am told is where my friend says it will be, we can probably make a deal, last time, it was the same thing, my friend suggested the price and the guy wanted 1200$ more than he suggested, so I will hold my breath till them. I will try not to get excited, but hope that the second time is the charm.

Rhody...

Good luck! Some of the limited-edition bikes years back used to feature little track upgrades, so maybe this is better than the average "dealer" bike.

That R6 upgrade is decals only as far as limited edition goes.

My advice having read this forum. You have bought one of the most sophisticated liter bikes known to man and have added Ohlins suspension components. Instead of trying to find another bike to track put the money into more track days, perhaps riding school. Seat time is more important than anything else. Find sport rides in RI and nearby CT to learn some of the twisty roads in CT especially and some of the RI/CT border towns. New England Street Riders forum is a great place to start. There are many dare I say "less sophisticated" liter bikes at the track in racing and track days (GSXR, R1) as well as high end (Duc). Of course both in WSB and AMA superbike the BMW results have paled behind every other manufacturer. Ride the bike on the track and on good back roads. Get a comfort level between you and the bike and enjoy.

Be Real said:
Find sport rides in RI and nearby CT to learn some of the twisty roads in CT especially and some of the RI/CT border towns. New England Street Riders forum is a great place to start. There are many dare I say "less sophisticated" liter bikes at the track in racing and track days (GSXR, R1) as well as high end (Duc). Of course both in WSB and AMA superbike the BMW results have paled behind every other manufacturer. Ride the bike on the track and on good back roads. Get a comfort level between you and the bike and enjoy.
Be real,

That's my plan, sort of. I am working on trying to put together a "runway day" where novice, intermediate and experts can safely explore acceleration and braking in a controlled environment. You could probably tell if you read some of my older posts, but I am pretty anal about details and I can tell you from advice and experience, it is easier to handle an R6 sans electronics, ABS than it is to modulate the power of the BMW. I agree with you wholeheartedly about "seat time". The more the better. I don't wish to race at an amateur level, too old. I want to have fun, gradually improve, and not be in the wrong place at the wrong time at a track day, of course there are never any guarantees when it comes to that. If you read some of my older posts you would have seen me discuss how three other guys with new powerful bikes, Ducati 1198S, etc... all came the collective conclusion that I did, to find a cheaper 600, and not ruin your expensive investment, not to mention your hide. You sound like you know your way around a track, if you watch video's with telemetry and compare throttle use with a powerful 1000, you see that judicious use is mandatory coming off corners and even pinning it on the straights. In contrast, the BMW will power wheelie between 3rd, 4th gear from 125 - 145 mph, whereas it is no drama on a 600. I have the Nate Kern video at NJMP to prove it. I agree you need as much time at speed and under braking and cornering at street illegal speeds as possible, the trick, at least to me then is how to get that experience as safely as possible. I will give NE Sport Riders Forum a look as well. Thanks for your post.

Rhody...

Wow, I was just blown away. Just got an e-mail from Dave Moss of Catalyst Reaction. He travels around the country over 200 days a year and is a leading expert on bike setup, a stickler for detail who informed me that the training I recommended (he also races bikes) worked for him very well. I was shocked to at first and glad he took the time to respond so positively to my e-mail early this spring. To me this is proof positive what I have been saying all along about Visual training using Posit Science's Insight program. Who knows, it may have saved me from crashing that brute of a bike last June as well.

Here is how Dave ended the correspondence:
Thought you would appreciate the information, and in knowing that I plan to do a great deal of work on this in the post season as prep for next year.

Here is a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dm4KnrtPKWw&feature=related" of what he does for riders, men, women of all ability levels from beginner to expert at the track.

This is so freaking cool. Woo Hoo... :cool: :tongue2:

Rhody...

Pretty neat! The first thing that he talks about is the need to change fork oil. When I was hopping up Harleys, the guys at the parts counter said "Why do you want so much fork oil?". I explained that I'd have to bleed fork oil in order to change levels, and leave it at that. Suspension is pretty darned critical, and some folks don't get it.

turbo said:
Pretty neat! The first thing that he talks about is the need to change fork oil. When I was hopping up Harleys, the guys at the parts counter said "Why do you want so much fork oil?". I explained that I'd have to bleed fork oil in order to change levels, and leave it at that. Suspension is pretty darned critical, and some folks don't get it.
If you have watched as many of his video's as I have turbo, he is pretty much an expert on every sport bike made in the past 15 years or so, tire expert as well, you should google video him and you will be amazed at the depth/breadth of his knowledge. He can tell by the tire wear precisely what type of adjustment is required to suspension, that is invaluable for racers and track day folk like myself.

Rhody...

After riding the beast to the beach parking lot intending to go for a walk, had a close encounter with a couple deer, and not my first at the natural preserve walking trail either. This took place in about three minutes time. As I was rounding a corner, I spotted a doe and a yearling. I saw them before they saw me and froze in my tracks in the middle of the path, the deer seemed oblivious, and the yearling which was closer looked right at me and away four or five times, eventually came about eight feet away, I had headphones on and the music on pretty loud. I am pretty sure they could both hear that from time to time. No way for me to turn it off without spooking them. The yearling passed, then the doe approached, much more wary than the yearling. She got close enough for a good whiff of me or heard my music and raised her tail, then they both sauntered off at a leisurely pace.

This incident reminded me as a kid my Dad and I were in the woods during hunting season, hunkered down near deer runs while light fluffy snow fell, and practically no wind, it created a dream like feeling. I had an inch of snow on top of my 16 gauge barrel when all of a sudden a fawn, couldn't have been more than a month old approaches. The mother was at the top of the ravine and pawing the dirt and snorting for the baby to return, I didn't move and almost stopped breathing fearing my breath plume would spook the little guy, it came right up, sniffed the gun barrel no more than a foot away. Then scampered up the hill to reunite with Mom. True story. A nice memory to reflect on.

Rhody... :smile:

Wow, just looked back and almost a year has gone by and this thread has a lot of life left in it. Since I have been baring my soul and finding stories and videos of bike related stuff, how about this, post your most awesome video and/or story to go with it. I am sure there are tons of them that I missed. That would be very cool.

Rhody... :cool:

Another e-mail from Dave Moss founder of Catalyst Reaction. I am glad my suggestions worked for him in a wonderful way...
I will let you know what comes of this. I wasn't sure if he used the Insight program or not, my e-mail response to him should clear that up.
Stay tuned.

Here is a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9zUIzU1dwQ&feature=related" with Kristie interesting to watch her progress and with Dave's expert observation's and advice.
Hi David,

Through my own work based in your suggestions and reference material I secured the fastest times I have ever run on my VFR 400, I have podiumed on a regular basis and last race weekend I went flag to flag for the victory winning by 30 seconds. The ultimate gain is that I won the 450 Super Bike championship with 223 points on bike 223.

I am wondering if you purchased the materials you mentioned below and have validated them for use through your extensive inquiries.

My good karma must be following me. Got a call from my salesman buddy at the bike shop. They have a 2009 Kawasaki ZX6R with low miles, and he is giving me a really really good deal, with the bike shop owners blessing. Here is a picture: a http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2RnxhdZIJw&feature=related":

http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/9431/kawasakizx6r.jpg

Have someone interested in the FJR too, e-mails to and fro at the moment. It will be a tight fit to get it ready for track day, and unless I get enough familiarity miles under my belt, I would rather err on the side of caution. I know after riding the monster BMW, how hard can it be, right ?! Well, you need to get familiar with the power, braking, suspension, etc... etc... Just because it is a 600 doesn't mean it can't spit you. Power wheelies are not an issue, but grip and suspension feel are critical. There is little room for error on the track.

Will let you know what I decide. I really like heli bars, nice short levers, etc... and that should not be an issue to have those done by track day. The lime green isn't really me either, but I can deal with that little by little. I will let you know what becomes of trading e-mails with Dave Moss as well, who knows maybe he will be at one of my track days and we can chat and I can get a few pointers from him.

That looks like a fun machine. Get used to it, and be careful for a while. Every bike has some quirks and strengths. They may not be real evident right away, but they're there. Best of luck with the new ride.