Is Each Pair in a Tripartite Cubic System in a Bell State?

In summary, the conversation is about a problem that needs to be solved and the speaker is hoping to find someone to help. They are discussing a system of three cubic in a pure state and whether each pair cubic is in a bell state. They also mention a measurement that can change the state of a cubit and ask for a reference for the problem. The urgency of the problem is also mentioned.
salley
Hi .. I have this problem needed to solve I hope can find someone help me..

1- Is the system of three cubic in pure state <ψABC| each pair cubic in bell state |φ+>?
2- Consider a system of two cubits in state
upload_2017-2-6_3-48-58.png

Is the measurement without selecting observable
upload_2017-2-6_3-50-1.png
which
upload_2017-2-6_3-51-15.png
changes the state of a cubit B?

and thanks

Physics news on Phys.org
salley said:
three cubic

Do you mean "qubit"?

salley said:
in pure state <ψABC|

I don't know what this means.

Do you have a reference for where you are getting this problem from?

PeterDonis said:
Do you have a reference for where you are getting this problem from?

What I'm curious about is what makes it urgent.

Likes berkeman

1. What is the "Urgent problem -- Bell State"?

The "Urgent problem -- Bell State" refers to a specific problem in quantum computing where two entangled qubits, known as a Bell state, lose their entanglement due to noise and other external factors. This issue is a major obstacle in creating reliable and accurate quantum computers.

2. Why is the "Urgent problem -- Bell State" important?

The "Urgent problem -- Bell State" is important because entanglement is a key aspect of quantum computing and losing it can significantly affect the accuracy and reliability of quantum computers. It is crucial to find a solution to this problem in order to advance quantum computing technology.

3. How does the "Urgent problem -- Bell State" affect quantum computing?

The "Urgent problem -- Bell State" affects quantum computing by introducing errors and inaccuracies in the computation process. This can lead to incorrect results and hinder the potential of quantum computers to solve complex problems efficiently.

4. What research has been done to address the "Urgent problem -- Bell State"?

There has been significant research done to address the "Urgent problem -- Bell State" including developing error correction codes, implementing noise mitigation techniques, and exploring new methods for creating and maintaining entanglement. However, a complete solution has not yet been found.

5. What is the current state of the "Urgent problem -- Bell State"?

The current state of the "Urgent problem -- Bell State" is that it is still a major challenge in quantum computing. While there have been advancements in mitigating the effects of this problem, it still remains a significant obstacle that needs to be addressed in order to fully realize the potential of quantum computers.