Vote for my dog in this contest please

• Thread starter RunSwimSurf
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Contest
In summary, the cutest dog in the world is named Boots and he was only 2 days away from being put to sleep when he was rescued. He is very well-behaved and reminds people of their deceased pet Boris. The registration process was tedious and many people wanted to name him something associated with his ears. Despite being old, everyone still loves him.
RunSwimSurf
Gold Member
He's the cutest dog in the world. His name is Boots. My gf rescued him from the pound. He was only 2 days away from being put to sleep.

http://ocregister.upickem.net/engine/Details.aspx?c=9554&p=V&s=1569867

THANKS!

You may have to register, but you won't get spam if you uncheck the boxes. This is for a $500 prize.

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
OMG, he's so cute! Look at those ears! Ok, I might register to vote, he's a PF puppy, after all.

Thanks so much! He's the best puppy in the world. He's very well-behaved.

He reminds me of my baby Boris that died. I'm waiting for my registration e-mail.

Can I enter myself in the content? :-p

What kind of dog was Boris? Boots is a chihuahua coorgi mix

RunSwimSurf said:
What kind of dog was Boris? Boots is a chihuahua coorgi mix
He was a chiuahua/rat terrier. If this puppy was black, it would be boris. He was so tiny you could hold him in the palm of your hand. A huge tummy. When he barked, he'd slide backwards.

A neighbor's dog infected him with distemper and killed him he was only 9 weeks old.

Still waiting for the registration e-mail, I may have to redo it.

Vote accomplished.

Last edited:
Look at those ears! : )

I watched the slide show with my "puppies" (they're 13 months - 75 and 95 pounds now), they watched with great interest - but couldn't agree on their favorite. So...I picked Boots.

Thanks for the vote! I had to look up distemper. How sad! What symptoms was he showing that led you to take him in?

WhoWee said:
I watched the slide show with my "puppies" (they're 13 months - 75 and 95 pounds now), they watched with great interest - but couldn't agree on their favorite. So...I picked Boots.

Thanks for your vote! What kind of puppies do you have?

I voted for your puppy...he's cute, and I like your avatar, so that cinched the deal! :biggrin:

I would have named him, "Yoda."

Thanks for voting!

SpaceTiger said:
I would have named him, "Yoda."

Yeah, a lot of people wanted him to be named something that had to do with his ears

Adorable puppy you have there. I must say, though, jeez what a tedious sign-up process just to vote. :biggrin:

Astronuc said:
Can I enter myself in the content? :-p
You old dog you. :devil:

But I still love you. :!)

Related to Vote for my dog in this contest please

1. How do I vote for my dog in the contest?

To vote for your dog in the contest, you will need to follow the instructions provided by the contest organizers. This may include visiting a website, filling out a form, or sharing a photo on social media. Be sure to carefully read and follow the instructions to ensure your vote is counted.

2. Is there a limit to how many times I can vote for my dog?

This will depend on the rules of the contest. Some contests may allow multiple votes per person, while others may limit each person to one vote. It is important to follow the rules and only vote within the allowed parameters to avoid disqualification.

3. Can I ask my friends and family to vote for my dog?

Yes, you can ask your friends and family to vote for your dog in the contest. However, it is important to make sure they follow the rules and guidelines set by the contest organizers. Asking for votes through spam or fraudulent means is not allowed and may result in disqualification.

4. How are the winners determined in the contest?

The winners of the contest are typically determined by a combination of public votes and judging from a panel of judges. The exact criteria for judging may vary, but it is often based on factors such as creativity, originality, and adherence to the contest theme.

5. What are the benefits of winning the contest?

The benefits of winning the contest may vary, but they may include prizes, recognition, and exposure for your dog. Some contests may also donate a portion of the proceeds to a charity or cause, making it a great opportunity to support a good cause while showcasing your dog's talents.