VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Wet foot photography

In summary, the conversation is about taking risks to get good photos and voting for favorite photos in a contest. Participants mention risking their safety and cameras for the perfect shot, and vote for their favorite photos from contestants Matthyaouw, ZapperZ, Hypatia, Borek, and Andre.

Vote!

• Matthyaouw

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • ZapperZ

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Hypatia

Votes: 10 62.5%
  • Borek

Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Andre

Votes: 5 31.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
matthyaouw
Gold Member
I'm glad I'm not the only one to risk a good soaking, risk my camera and in some cases my personal safety to get a good shot!
Vote for your faves

1.Matthyaouw
23rdk.jpg

2.ZapperZ
img0331qlg.jpg

3.Hypatia
behindfalls.jpg

4.Borek
marcin_wetfoot.jpg

5.Andre
mn29y.jpg

Contest Thread

Physics news on Phys.org
I've gote for Andre for my favorite picture, and Hypatia for most blatant disregard for personal welfare. Keep it up!

I've been on rocks like the ones in Zz's photo, slippery as ice!

I'm going with Zz on this one, since you can even tell from the photo that it was taken while standing on those slippery rocks.

I'll vote for Hypatia and ZapperZ, nice photos all [except for you Borek, not enough water shown in your photo]:tongue:

1. What is the purpose of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Wet foot photography" contest?

The purpose of the contest is to showcase and celebrate the beauty and diversity of wet foot photography, as well as to encourage participants to explore and appreciate the natural world.

2. Who can participate in the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Wet foot photography" contest?

The contest is open to anyone who has a passion for photography and an interest in wet foot photography. There is no age or location restriction for participation.

3. How do I submit my photo for the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Wet foot photography"?

To submit your photo, visit the official contest website and follow the instructions for submission. Make sure to read and follow the guidelines and requirements carefully.

4. How will the winner of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Wet foot photography" be chosen?

The winner will be chosen through a combination of public voting and a panel of expert judges. The photo with the most votes and the highest score from the judges will be declared the winner.

5. What are the prizes for the winner of the "VOTE PF PHOTO CONTEST - Wet foot photography"?

The prizes for the winner may vary depending on the specific contest, but typically they include cash prizes, photography equipment, and the opportunity for the winning photo to be featured on the organization's website or social media platforms.