What am I? A Riddle for the Hardworking and Strong

• Thread starter gjonesy
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Riddle
In summary, the conversation is about a riddle created by the speaker. The riddle describes an object with four legs and a strong back, often associated with riding but lacking in movement. Despite being dangerous and dirty, it is faithful and true in its work. It is used to make many things and can be found in trading areas. This object is tough and sturdy, able to carry heavy weight and stands alongside other hardworking men. Despite being unnoticed, it serves as a foundation for cities and towns. The answer to the riddle is a saw horse.
gjonesy
This is a Riddle, one of my own so the answer isn't on the web anywhere and you all will be the first to see it.

I have 4 legs and a very strong back, my name suggest riding but movement I lack.
I do work faithful and true, its dangerous and dirty no one would want to do.
By my strength so much is to be made, though I can be found around many in trade.
I'm tough and sturdy and I carry weight, I stand up with my brother hard work is our fate.
Steady I stand beside hard working men, when I'm used up and abused on the job that's at hand.
I'm humble unnoticed for the job that I do, whole cities and towns I'm a foundation for you.

What am I :smile:

Physics news on Phys.org
Bingo, you got it, Solved within an hour. that's pretty good @jedishrfu. the force is strong with this one...lol

Likes jedishrfu
Nice riddle, reminiscent of the Hobbit game.

Likes gjonesy

1. What is the purpose of this riddle?

The purpose of this riddle is to challenge your critical thinking skills and to encourage you to think outside the box in order to solve it.

2. How difficult is this riddle?

The difficulty of this riddle can vary depending on the person attempting to solve it. Some may find it easy while others may find it more challenging.

3. Are there any hints or clues to help solve this riddle?

There are no specific hints or clues given for this riddle, but it may be helpful to approach it from different angles and to think about different interpretations of the words and phrases used.

4. Is there a specific answer to this riddle?

Yes, there is a specific answer to this riddle. However, the answer may be open to interpretation and can vary depending on the perspective of the person solving it.

5. Can you provide any advice for solving this riddle?

It may be helpful to break down the riddle into smaller parts and really think about the meaning behind each word and phrase. Also, don't be afraid to think outside the box and consider alternative interpretations.