What are some practical applications of physics in solving real-world problems?

In summary, physics has a wide range of practical applications in solving real-world problems. Some of these include developing renewable energy sources, designing and constructing buildings and infrastructure, creating new medical technologies and treatments, improving transportation systems, and understanding natural phenomena such as weather and climate. By applying the laws and principles of physics, scientists and engineers are able to find solutions to complex problems and improve our daily lives. From the development of new materials and technologies to the exploration of space, physics continues to play a crucial role in shaping our world and advancing human progress.
tthree
I am not trained in physics but I have real world issues to solve. I can seem a bit dense at times because I tend to ask a lot of questions, sometimes they seem to make no sense.

I am applying physics to try to solve real world problems, I really hope not to be a bother and I don't ask rhetorical questions, I will really only ask questions that I am genuinely curious or have issues with understanding.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to the forum tthree!