What are the Benefits of Pursuing a Degree in Physics for a Computer Engineer?

SireJeff
How did you find PF?
google search, I study bachelor's for physics and have questions from time to time for which I can not find answers in common text books and resources
so i have a background in computer engineering , studies 3 semesters just to notice that to me academia isn't the way by which you'd get to learn a skill and earn money with it.

On top of that, the engineering fields of study in universities(at least the ones in my region) do are not meant for providing a factual world view on a certain subject but basically providing the workface based on the trendy sector in which the cash flow lies for the foreseeable future.

Hence I decided to leave academia be and started working full time until I no longer could suppress my desire for a quantitative approach to my surroundings and the universe in general.

Hence I decided to continue academia by choosing physics ass my field of study and now I'm a bachelor's degree student in physics who has just finished the first semester. in the physics sphere. Apart from the classical mechanics which I have a decent understanding of, the concept and idea complex systems and statistical physics and understanding them is what I am aiming to achieve with the 4years of study ahead of me. And by having access to a platform like this forum where there are many professionals and enthusiasts actively seeking answers and sharing their knowledge.

I hope this 4year journey of mine is facilitated. Already hooked on this website

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
Hello and :welcome: !

• Care
Likes SireJeff