What are the best Christmas Decoration Ideas for 2017

In summary, the conversation revolved around getting suggestions for Christmas decorations for a party with family and friends. The conversation also mentioned options for indoor and outdoor decorations, budget, religious preferences, and sharing pictures and videos of inspirational decorations. Suggestions included using plenty of lights, a Star Trek ornament, and a cartoon featuring Snoopy and the Grinch.
Rebeca
Hi, I want some suggestion about christmas decorations, Because I`ll guest a party with my family & friends, So, I need some help.

Cheers,
Rebeca

Physics news on Phys.org
Greg Bernhardt said:
Lights, lights and more lights

Please, Can you provide me with some pics.

Festivus pole, for those who find tinsel distracting.

Likes collinsmark and Greg Bernhardt
Rebeca said:
Hi, I want some suggestion about christmas decorations, Because I`ll guest a party with my family & friends, So, I need some help.

Cheers,
Rebeca
Did you mean this year 2016 or next year 2017? Indoor or outdoor decorations? What is your budget? Religious or not? You really gave us nothing to go on.

Rebeca said:
I think you can very easily google TONS of christmas lights. Based on the country you are in, what are you allowed?

Greg Bernhardt said:
Lights, lights and more lights
Rebeca said:
How about an inspirational clip? :smile:

Evo said:
I think you can very easily google TONS of christmas lights. Based on the country you are in, what are you allowed?
Evo said:
Did you mean this year 2016 or next year 2017? Indoor or outdoor decorations? What is your budget? Religious or not? You really gave us nothing to go on.

Yes EVO, I mean this year, and I want to know about the indoor & outdoor, Budget & Religious doesn't matter.

DennisN said:
How about an inspirational clip? :smile:

Wow That's Gorgeous!

I like my Star Trek landing craft tree ornament which plugs into the tree lights.
Push a button and Spock says something like "Happy Holidays, Live Long and Prosper"!
I think it has a light or two also.

http://allevenlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/snoopy-christmas-lights-on-doghouse-thepeanuts-snoopy-snoopy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
jtbell said:
http://allevenlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/09/snoopy-christmas-lights-on-doghouse-thepeanuts-snoopy-snoopy.jpg
Add a tree and we are set...

I will watch this cartoon every night between thanksgiving and Christmas followed by the Grinch...

Last edited by a moderator:

What are the best Christmas Decoration Ideas for 2017?

The best Christmas decoration ideas for 2017 will depend on personal preference and style. However, some popular decoration ideas for this year include rustic and natural elements such as pinecones, wood accents, and greenery. Metallic accents and minimalistic designs are also on trend.

How can I incorporate sustainability into my Christmas decorations?

There are several ways to incorporate sustainability into your Christmas decorations. You can use natural materials such as pinecones, wood, and dried flowers instead of plastic or synthetic items. Repurpose old decorations or create your own using recycled materials. You can also opt for energy-efficient LED lights and use a timer to reduce energy consumption.

Are there any unique or unconventional Christmas decoration ideas for 2017?

Yes, there are many unique and unconventional Christmas decoration ideas for 2017. Some examples include using unconventional color schemes like pastels or black and white, creating a snowman or gingerbread house themed display, or incorporating non-traditional items like feathers, succulents, or vintage ornaments.

What are some budget-friendly Christmas decoration ideas?

There are plenty of budget-friendly Christmas decoration ideas. You can use items you already have, such as candles, mason jars, or old books, and repurpose them into festive decorations. DIY projects using inexpensive materials like paper, felt, or twine can also add a personal touch to your decorations without breaking the bank.

How can I make my Christmas decorations stand out?

To make your Christmas decorations stand out, try incorporating unique and eye-catching elements like oversized ornaments, a DIY wreath, or a themed tree. You can also add personal touches such as family photos, handmade ornaments, or a custom-made banner. Consider using unconventional placements, such as hanging decorations from the ceiling or lining the staircase with lights, to make your decorations stand out.