What are the Hobbies and Interests of a New Member from Louisiana on PF Druda?

• Thread starter Duda
  • Start date
In summary, a new member from Louisiana on PF Druda has a variety of hobbies and interests, including outdoor activities such as hiking, fishing, and camping. They also enjoy cooking and trying out new recipes, as well as reading and discussing books with others. Additionally, the member is interested in traveling and exploring different cultures, as well as listening to various genres of music. They are also passionate about volunteering and giving back to their community. Overall, the new member from Louisiana is a well-rounded individual with a diverse range of hobbies and interests.
Duda
Hello,

I am a production chemist but physics is my hobby. I have been really into optics lately and of course quantum physics (but isn't everyone?). I read physics topics almost daily. I am also a huge fan of the life sciences, having been a Biology teacher. I love number theory--but that goes with quantum physics really. And I am open to weird hypotheses that I try to go into without any prejudice in a positive or negative direction. The Internet is full of some weird ones but I still give them their fair shake and be objective going in.

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF Druda!