What sparked my interest in aerospace engineering and fluid dynamics?

• Thread starter EternalSeekerX
  • Start date
In summary, my interest in aerospace engineering and fluid dynamics was sparked by a combination of my fascination with flight and my passion for problem-solving and innovation. As a child, I was always intrigued by the idea of flying and would often spend hours building and launching model rockets. As I grew older, I became more interested in the science behind flight and how fluid dynamics plays a crucial role in designing and optimizing aircraft. This curiosity led me to pursue a degree in aerospace engineering and further explore the complex and exciting world of fluid dynamics. Through my studies and hands-on experiences, I have developed a deep appreciation for the intricate and vital role that fluid dynamics plays in the field of aerospace engineering.
EternalSeekerX
Hey guys and gals!

I am known as Eternal Seeker and I am a recent graduate with a degree in Aerospace Engineering. I am from Canada eh! and I love physics in general. I have always been interested in astronomy/astrophysics, quantum dynamics since high school. During my bachelors degree I got more interested in fluid dynamics and finite element analysis. I know C++, Java and Matlab. Looking to meet new people, learn something new, pick up new hobbies you name it! Can't wait!

Ask me anything else you guys/gals want to know =)

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF!

Likes EternalSeekerX
EternalSeekerX said:
Ask me anything else you guys/gals want to know =)

What's your favorite fish?

Drakkith said:
What's your favorite fish?

I like the hammer shark. They just look cool!

EternalSeekerX said:
I like the hammer shark. They just look cool!
I'm not sure that's really a fish, but it's close enough!