What are the key topics in Advanced Calculus and Algebraic Geometry?

In summary, Advanced Calculus and Algebraic Geometry are two branches of mathematics that deal with advanced concepts and techniques in calculus and geometry. Advanced Calculus focuses on the study of functions, limits, derivatives, and integrals in multiple dimensions, while Algebraic Geometry deals with the study of geometric objects defined by polynomial equations. Some key topics in Advanced Calculus include vector calculus, multivariable calculus, and differential equations, while Algebraic Geometry covers topics such as algebraic curves, varieties, and schemes. Both fields have numerous applications in physics, engineering, and other areas of mathematics, making them essential subjects for anyone pursuing a deeper understanding of mathematics.
Jes Pereyra
How did you find PF?
Website link
Hello, I am a very experienced Mathematician with a BSc Honours degree in Mathematics and one year MSc studies in Operational Research in Sussex and London Universities respectively.

I am interested in Advanced Calculus, Algebras, Positivity in Algebraic Geometry, The standard Model, and many more Mathematics subjects.

Thank you for let me be part of this forum and I hope to learn and be able to contribute with the forum as much as possible.

Best regards
Jes Pereyra

Likes berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome: