What are the top resources for learning about physics and science on PF?

• Thread starter Akshay M
  • Start date
  • Tags
    intro
In summary, the top resources for learning about physics and science on PF include the Physics Forums website, which offers a wide range of forums and discussions on various physics topics, as well as resources such as textbooks, articles, and problem-solving help. Other valuable resources include the Khan Academy, which offers free online courses and tutorials on physics and science, and the PBS NOVA website, which features videos, articles, and interactive activities on a variety of scientific topics. Additionally, MIT OpenCourseWare offers free online courses and lectures from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, covering a range of physics and science subjects. Many universities also have their own online resources and lecture series available for free, providing further opportunities for learning about physics and science on PF.
Akshay M
Hello, everyone! My name is Akshay. I like to read Physics articles, especially regarding Relativity, Quantum Mechanics and Computing. I hope to be able to contribute to the forum in a meaningful way.

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

In order to help you start, the following are the three main sections in PF. You should explore them well:

1. The main forums, that you see on the home page.

2. The Insights Blog (also available on the top row (header section)). In short, they have been described as "wonder of the web". The blog contains articles that help in learning topics to a great extent.

3. The Videos (also available in the header section). The media gallery now has some great videos and lecture courses in almost every field in science, and they provide an audio-visual learning opportunity.

Enjoy your time here. :smile:

With regards,
Wrichik.