What Book Should I Use to Learn This Kind of Math?

• A
  • Thread starter askor
  • Start date
In summary, math is a vast subject with many branches and applications, including algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and trigonometry. These concepts have practical applications in various fields, such as science, engineering, finance, and technology. Anyone can learn math with dedication and practice, and it is an important subject that teaches valuable skills and is crucial in many industries. To improve math skills, regular practice and seeking guidance from teachers or online resources can be helpful. A positive attitude and growth mindset towards math can also contribute to success in the subject.
askor
Could someone please tell me what kind of math is this?

What book to learn this kind of math?

I found this kind of math in my Fluid Mechanics textbook.

Thank you

Attachments

• math.PNG
    math.PNG
    10.5 KB · Views: 305
Mathematics news on Phys.org
Most books on Calc2 ,Calc 3 and/or Advanced Calculus should be helpful.

1. What is the purpose of "What Kind of Math Is This?"

The purpose of "What Kind of Math Is This?" is to help individuals understand the different types of math and how they are used in various fields and applications.

2. What are the different types of math covered in "What Kind of Math Is This?"

The different types of math covered in "What Kind of Math Is This?" include arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and calculus. It also touches on other branches of math such as statistics, probability, and discrete mathematics.

3. Is "What Kind of Math Is This?" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "What Kind of Math Is This?" is suitable for all ages. It is designed to be accessible and understandable for individuals of all levels of math proficiency.

4. Can "What Kind of Math Is This?" be used as a teaching resource?

Yes, "What Kind of Math Is This?" can be used as a teaching resource. It provides a comprehensive overview of different types of math and can be a helpful reference for students and teachers alike.

5. Are there any real-world examples or applications included in "What Kind of Math Is This?"

Yes, "What Kind of Math Is This?" includes real-world examples and applications to help illustrate how each type of math is used in different fields such as engineering, finance, and science.