What do you think of this master program?

In summary, the conversation discusses the MSc program in Earth and Space Physics and Engineering at DTU in Denmark and the possibility of working for NASA in the future. The speaker recommends choosing a course that one is interested in and provides a link to fields recommended by NASA. They also mention that working for NASA may be difficult for non-US citizens.
pitbull
Gold Member
"Msc in Earth and Space Physics and Engineering", at DTU (Denmark). I love the courses it offers, and I would like to work for NASA in the future. Do you think this program is a good idea? Any opinions? (Click here to access the website)Thank you for your help, guys :)

Physics news on Phys.org
First of all, you should be aware that unless you are an American citizen, you can't actually work for NASA. However, that does not mean that you can't work for other contractors, or alternatively ESA etc. I couldn't really comment on how good a career choice the course would be, but I would recommend that you choose a course that you are genuinely interested in. If you love the courses this programme offers, then take it!

I will link here to fields that NASA in particular recommends, as they may be useful if you want to work in this field in general.

https://nasajobs.nasa.gov/jobs/civil_service_jobs/career/page10.htm

Best of Luck!

Are you an US citizen interested in continuing your education overseas in Denmark. If so, your chances may be good. My understanding is the program at DTU is very good. However, unless you are an US citizen, NASA and other US government jobs may be difficult or impossible.

1. What does this master program focus on?

The master program focuses on [specific field or topic], with an emphasis on [specific aspect or approach].

2. What makes this master program stand out from others?

This master program stands out because [specific feature or aspect], which sets it apart from other similar programs.

3. Is this master program research-based or more practical-oriented?

This master program is [research-based/practical-oriented], with a combination of [specific activities or projects] to provide a well-rounded education.

4. Can you tell me more about the faculty and their expertise in this master program?

The faculty for this master program have [number] years of experience in [specific field or topic], with a strong background in [specific expertise or research]. They are dedicated to providing students with the best education and mentorship.

5. What kind of career opportunities can I expect after completing this master program?

After completing this master program, students have gone on to pursue careers in [specific field or industry], with job titles such as [specific job titles]. The program also offers networking opportunities and connections to help students jumpstart their career.