What drives a young Malaysian engineer to pursue a career in aerospace?

• Thread starter Usamah Abdul Latif
  • Start date
In summary, a young Malaysian engineer may be driven to pursue a career in aerospace due to a combination of personal interests, passion for science and technology, and the potential for career growth and development in the industry. The aerospace industry offers opportunities for challenging and innovative work, as well as the chance to contribute to advancements in space exploration and aviation. Additionally, the potential for international collaboration and exposure to cutting-edge technologies may also be appealing to a young engineer in Malaysia. Overall, the allure of working in a dynamic and rapidly evolving field such as aerospace can be a major driving force for a young Malaysian engineer seeking a fulfilling and rewarding career path.
Usamah Abdul Latif
Hi everyone. I'm Usamah from Malaysia. I am a recent graduate in Engineering and currently working as an Aerospace Engineer specifically in design certification.

I have a very high interest in aerospace be it aircraft, helicopter or spacecraft , and my focus area is on the engineering design, structural and stress analysis, finite element analysis (FEA) as well as computational fluid dynamics (CFD) and for sure all of them involved physics. I really love the science of aerospace engineering and I am planning to further my studies in this particular field somewhere in US or UK soon.

I'm new here as a member but not as a visitor. I drop by at this website quite a time and the discussion here really helps me in my career.

Cheers,
Usamah

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome Usamah! Glad you decided to join!