What inspired a high school student to pursue theoretical physics?

• Thread starter ShreyasJV
  • Start date
  • Tags
In summary, a high school student was inspired to pursue theoretical physics due to their fascination with the fundamental principles of the universe and their desire to understand the complexities of the world around them. They were also motivated by the potential to make groundbreaking discoveries and contribute to the advancement of scientific knowledge. Additionally, the guidance and mentorship of passionate physics teachers and exposure to thought-provoking theories and experiments played a significant role in igniting their passion for theoretical physics.
ShreyasJV
Hi everyone!( Hope I'm not posting this in the wrong way. I was told to give a new member introduction here so here I am!) I'm Shreyas, an aspiring theoretical physicist with a long term fascination for physics. I'm in class XII currently(i.e. in high school). I became interested in this platform(PhysicsForums) on searching up some homework solutions and seeking guidance for preparing( or at least qualifying ;D ) for IPhO 2020. I hope I can learn a lot from this platform and can receive inspiration from like-minded people!
Cherrio!

<< Mentor Note -- link to personal blog removed >>

Last edited by a moderator:
Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF! :smile: