What is a Quality Life? Seeking Answers...

In summary,This from Random House Kernerman Webster’s College Dictionary"character [of something] with respect to grade of excellence or fineness"
Kenyow
Member advised to use the homework template for posts in the homework sections of PF.
Hello guys. can you tell me what is a Quality Life? I have been searching this for the past few weeks but all the information i get is about "Quality of Life" and it is not the data i wanted to get :(

Physics news on Phys.org
Welcome to PF;
Perhaps if you gave us some context ... where did you hear the term? Have you seen it used in a sentence?
in engineering I there is such thing as a "quality life cycle" for instance; however, the terms may be used in a non standard context where you heard them.

Likes Kenyow
Simon Bridge said:
Welcome to PF;
Perhaps if you gave us some context ... where did you hear the term? Have you seen it used in a sentence?
in engineering I there is such thing as a "quality life cycle" for instance; however, the terms may be used in a non standard context where you heard them.
It is in our performance task entitled "Energy Innovations", and the opening question is "what is a quality life and the factors that contribute to a quality life." and we have to evaluate the factors that relate to energy. We have to make a research paper but I don't have any Idea of a Quality Life. thanks

Sure - but that is not the only thing that has been said to you all year ... something must have preceded the task being set, like some lessons or lectures or some sort of coursework? It is unusual for new terminology to be introduced out of the blue.

However: it may be that finding out what "quality life" means is part of the assignment - this means we cannot hep you much.
If that is the case, then part of your task is to decide which of the many discussions of "quality life" you discover applies best to the subjectmatter of your course.

ie. try googling everything inside the square backets: ["quality life" energy innovations -of]
I see a lot of results related to sustainability and renewable energy.

Likes Kenyow
This from Random House Kernerman Webster’s College Dictionary
"character [of something] with respect to grade of excellence or fineness"

The phrase "Quality of Life" would refer to the rating or value you would assign to your present life, such as 'good' (high quality) or 'poor' (low quality).

A "Quality Life", using the dictionary definition above, would be a life that compares well with a life of excellence or fineness. You would then be said to be enjoying a "High Quality of Life", a "Good Life", or a "Quality Life."

I hope this helps. I found this a difficult concept to try explaining.

Likes Kenyow
Simon Bridge said:
Sure - but that is not the only thing that has been said to you all year ... something must have preceded the task being set, like some lessons or lectures or some sort of coursework? It is unusual for new terminology to be introduced out of the blue.

However: it may be that finding out what "quality life" means is part of the assignment - this means we cannot hep you much.
If that is the case, then part of your task is to decide which of the many discussions of "quality life" you discover applies best to the subjectmatter of your course.

ie. try googling everything inside the square backets: ["quality life" energy innovations -of]
I see a lot of results related to sustainability and renewable energy.
THANKS A LOT :D . I mean it. you really help me Sir. Thank You

Likes Simon Bridge
Tom.G said:
This from Random House Kernerman Webster’s College Dictionary
"character [of something] with respect to grade of excellence or fineness"

The phrase "Quality of Life" would refer to the rating or value you would assign to your present life, such as 'good' (high quality) or 'poor' (low quality).

A "Quality Life", using the dictionary definition above, would be a life that compares well with a life of excellence or fineness. You would then be said to be enjoying a "High Quality of Life", a "Good Life", or a "Quality Life."

I hope this helps. I found this a difficult concept to try explaining.
Yeah. thank you for the answer :D.

Likes Simon Bridge
No worries.
more generally: google will sometimes associate a search term with other common words ... you saw this with "quality+life" vs "quality+of+life" since the latter is more common in websites.

You can exclude a word from search results by "subtracting" it in the search terms, which is the "-of" part

Simon Bridge said:
No worries.
more generally: google will sometimes associate a search term with other common words ... you saw this with "quality+life" vs "quality+of+life" since the latter is more common in websites.

You can exclude a word from search results by "subtracting" it in the search terms, which is the "-of" part
wow ! thank you so much sir :D I will also share this "subtracting" thing to my classmates so that they can also finish our performance task.

There is quite a lot to googling more effectively.
http://www.howtogeek.com/98698/improve-your-google-search-skills-infographic/

Likes Kenyow
[/QUOTE]
Simon Bridge said:
There is quite a lot to googling more effectively.
http://www.howtogeek.com/98698/improve-your-google-search-skills-infographic/
Thank a lot sir ! Commended :D hehehe

What is a Quality Life?

A quality life can be defined as a life that is fulfilling, meaningful, and satisfying to an individual. It is a subjective concept that can vary from person to person.

What are the key components of a Quality Life?

The key components of a quality life may include physical and mental well-being, financial stability, social connections, a sense of purpose, and personal growth.

How can one achieve a Quality Life?

Achieving a quality life involves setting and achieving personal goals, finding balance in various aspects of life, and continuously working towards self-improvement and growth.

How does a Quality Life impact overall happiness?

A quality life can have a significant impact on overall happiness as it involves having a sense of fulfillment, purpose, and satisfaction in life. It can also contribute to better mental and physical well-being, which are essential factors in overall happiness.

Can a Quality Life be measured?

Quality of life is a subjective concept, and therefore, it cannot be measured in a quantitative manner. However, it can be assessed through various indicators such as life satisfaction, self-reported happiness, and overall well-being.