What is it like studying applied physics as a foreigner in a Chinese university?

• Thread starter callo
  • Start date
In summary, studying applied physics as a foreigner in a Chinese university can be a challenging yet rewarding experience. The curriculum is rigorous and demanding, but the opportunity to learn from top professors and work with advanced equipment is unparalleled. However, language and cultural barriers can make it difficult to fully integrate into the academic community. Overall, it requires dedication, hard work, and adaptability to succeed in this field as a foreign student in China.
callo
How did you find PF?
I came across this website about 3 weeks ago when i was stuck trying to figure out a mechanics homework problem , have been browsing the forum ever since !
Hello everyone,My name is Trevin :). I'm a 2nd year applied physics major, studying in a Chinese University . Being sort of the only foreigner in class It's kind of hard making friends to discuss physics related topics so I hope I can really become apart of the community :) Nice to be here

Likes berkeman
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Likes callo