What is the issue with accessing the Member page on a laptop version of PF?

• Bug
  • Thread starter YoungPhysicist
  • Start date
  • Tags
In summary, there is currently an issue with the "Member" page not being accessible on the laptop version of PF, but it can be seen on the mobile version from the dropdown menu. This issue is expected to be fixed within a month or two when upgrades are made. Both versions have a link to the member pages under the "Info" section, but there is no direct link to each separate category. However, users can navigate to their desired category from the "Info" page. It should be noted that if the browser window is too thin, the "Info" dropdown will become a link and will only lead to general guidelines, not the member pages.
YoungPhysicist
Insights Author
It might just be I hadn't notice, but the "Member" page can be seen on the mobile from the dropdownbut not the laptop version of PF.

Physics news on Phys.org
I see it both with the mobile and non-mobile version. There is no special version for laptops.

The non-mobile version has a link to the members pages under "Info". There is no direct link to each separate category (you will be taken to "Most messages" by default), but you can navigate to whatever category you wish from there.

Edit: If you have a very thin browser window, the "Info" dropdown will disappear and become a link in the general dropdown. This link will take you to the general guidelines and you will not be able to access the member pages.

Orodruin said:
The non-mobile version has a link to the members pages under "Info". There is no direct link to each separate category (you will be taken to "Most messages" by default), but you can navigate to whatever category you wish from there.

Edit: If you have a very thin browser window, the "Info" dropdown will disappear and become a link in the general dropdown. This link will take you to the general guidelines and you will not be able to access the member pages.
Sorry. My eyes are broken.:-p

Last edited:

1. What is a member page on a laptop?

A member page on a laptop is a personal profile or account that can be accessed on a laptop. It may contain information such as a user's name, contact details, and preferences.

2. How do I create a member page on my laptop?

To create a member page on your laptop, you can either sign up for a website or platform that offers member pages, or you can create your own using a website builder or coding skills.

3. Can I customize my member page on a laptop?

Yes, you can customize your member page on a laptop by adding personal information, profile pictures, background images, and choosing a layout or design that reflects your personality.

4. Is my member page on a laptop secure?

The security of your member page on a laptop depends on the website or platform you are using. It is important to use strong passwords and enable two-factor authentication to ensure the safety of your personal information.

5. Can I access my member page on a laptop from any device?

In most cases, yes, you can access your member page on a laptop from any device as long as you have an internet connection. However, some websites or platforms may have specific requirements for accessing member pages.