What is the Purpose of a Physics Forum?

• Thread starter Fisic
  • Start date
In summary, the purpose of a physics forum is to provide a platform for individuals interested in physics to engage in discussions, share knowledge and resources, and ask and answer questions related to the subject. It serves as a community for physicists and physics enthusiasts to connect and learn from each other, as well as to stay updated on the latest developments and advancements in the field. Additionally, physics forums also serve as a space for collaboration and problem-solving, allowing individuals to work together on complex physics problems or projects. Overall, the purpose of a physics forum is to foster a community of individuals passionate about physics and to promote the growth and understanding of the subject.
Fisic
How did you find PF?
Googled "Physics forum" to find somewhere to share my love of physics
Hello all

As I said, I found this by Googling "Physics forum", and well, it does what it says on the tin. Looking forward to contributing, and of course learning more, about Physics here. My profile name "Fisic" is from my native Irish language, but my avatar is the Japanese translation. Yes, languages is my second passion.

Likes berkeman and PeroK
Physics news on Phys.org
:welcome:

Likes Fisic