What topic should I write about in physics paper?

In summary, when choosing a topic for a physics paper, it is important to choose one that is interesting and manageable. Some current hot topics in physics include quantum computing, dark matter and dark energy, gravitational waves, and the search for a theory of everything. You can also consider controversial topics such as parallel universes, quantum mechanics, and time travel. It is also possible to write about a topic that has been extensively researched before, as long as you provide a unique perspective or new insights. Additionally, you can explore interdisciplinary topics like the physics of music or sports, as long as you tie them back to core principles and concepts in physics.
andjelatodorovic
I want to write a paper that includes some inovative experiment results. It's a high school project so many things in physics are unknown for me. What topic whould you recomend(based on what hasn't been fully discovered and yet doesn't include complex knowledge of mathematics)?

Physics news on Phys.org
Archimedes principle would b a great start, or the physics of rainbows requires only basic mathematics and some knowledge of optics.

Related to What topic should I write about in physics paper?

1. What are some current hot topics in physics that I can write about?

Some current hot topics in physics include quantum computing, dark matter and dark energy, gravitational waves, and the search for a theory of everything.

2. How can I choose a topic that is both interesting and manageable for a physics paper?

It is important to choose a topic that you are genuinely interested in and have some background knowledge on. You can also narrow down your topic by focusing on a specific aspect or application of a broader physics concept.

3. Are there any controversial topics in physics that would make for a good paper?

Yes, there are several controversial topics in physics, such as the existence of parallel universes, the interpretation of quantum mechanics, and the possibility of time travel.

4. Can I write about a topic that has already been extensively researched and written about?

Yes, you can write about a topic that has been researched and written about before, as long as you approach it from a unique perspective or provide new insights or analysis.

5. Can I write about a topic that is not strictly within the realm of traditional physics?

Yes, you can write about a topic that may be considered interdisciplinary or outside of the traditional scope of physics, such as the physics of music or the physics of sports. Just make sure to tie it back to core principles and concepts in physics.