What's the morse code women have with men?

• Thread starter 27Thousand
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Code Women
In summary, researchers have studied the process of men asking women on dates by observing public interactions and publishing statistics in academic journals. The National Science Foundation also conducted research and found that women often send body language signals before being asked on a date. However, women may also express frustration when men they are not interested in ask them out. The question remains on how to interpret these body language signals.
27Thousand
I've heard there are researchers who study the process of men asking women on dates. They'll go to public places, with their notebooks, where people ask others on dates, and then statistics are computed. Then it gets published in academic peer-review journals. I've heard that others have independently come to the same conclusions and the National Science Foundation even conducted research. They found that most of the time when a man asks a woman on a date, the woman had already sent off certain types of body language signals beforehand (reminds me of the morse code). Most of the time when a man gets rejected by a woman, the woman didn't actually send him these body language signals.

I know women sometimes say they're chapfallen that men they like won't ask them on a date. Then at the same time I overhear women saying they hate it when men they're not interested ask them on a date, and they think it should be obvious to them.

So a question for the women, how do you recommend in going about deciphering the body language "morse code" signals women send out?

Physics news on Phys.org
Please repost with reference(s) so the members here can evaluate. Thanks.

Last edited:

I find this topic fascinating and it is certainly an interesting area of research. It is important to note that while there may be patterns and trends observed in the way men and women interact when it comes to dating, it is not a definitive guide for all individuals. Each person is unique and may have their own ways of communicating their interest or lack thereof.

That being said, studying body language signals can provide valuable insights into human behavior and communication. It is important to approach this research with an open mind and a critical eye, as there may be limitations and biases in the methodology or interpretation of the data.

In terms of deciphering these "morse code" signals, it is important to remember that communication is a two-way street. While it may be helpful to observe and understand common body language cues, it is also important to actively listen and communicate openly with the person you are interested in. Ultimately, the best way to know someone's intentions and feelings is to have an open and honest conversation with them.

1. What is the morse code women have with men?

The morse code women have with men is a term used to describe the subtle signals and messages that women use to communicate with men. It is not an actual morse code, but rather a metaphor for the complex and often misunderstood ways in which women communicate with men.

2. How can I understand the morse code women have with men?

Understanding the morse code women have with men requires active listening, paying attention to nonverbal cues, and being open to different forms of communication. It also involves being aware of societal and cultural influences that may affect how women communicate with men.

3. Is the morse code women have with men the same for all women?

No, the morse code women have with men is not the same for all women. Each woman may have her own unique way of communicating with men, influenced by her personality, upbringing, and experiences. It is important to get to know each individual woman and her communication style.

4. Can men also have a morse code with women?

Yes, men can also have a morse code with women. While it may not be the same as the morse code women have with men, men and women can have their own ways of communicating with each other. It is important to understand and respect each other's communication styles in any relationship.

5. How can I improve my ability to interpret the morse code women have with men?

Improving your ability to interpret the morse code women have with men requires practice and open communication. Ask questions, listen actively, and pay attention to nonverbal cues. It is also important to be aware of your own biases and assumptions and to be open to learning and understanding different perspectives.