What's the truth behind CCC's concentric circles prediction for the CMB?

In summary, the conversation discussed a recent paper on CCC's concentric circles prediction for the CMB and its significance in increasing the plausibility of Penrose's model. The speaker also mentioned being present at a conference where flaws were found in the first attempt by Penrose, but the analysis in the paper was better performed.
twistor
http://arxiv.org/pdf/1510.06537v1.pdf

I found this semirecent paper about CCC's concentric circles prediction for the CMB.

Is this just another piece of the debate, or is its significance enough to increase the plausibility of Penrose's model?

Thank you in advance for your answers, and please forgive my poor english :D

Space news on Phys.org
I was at a conference when this paper was presented. Little flaws were found if I recall . My take is that the first attempt done by Penrose to find the circles was badly done and so no one wanted to listen the next time round even though the analysis was better performed.

1. What was CCC?

CCC stands for the Civilian Conservation Corps, a program created by President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1933 as part of the New Deal. It was a public work relief program that provided jobs to millions of unemployed young men during the Great Depression.

2. When did CCC end?

The CCC officially ended in 1942, when it was disbanded due to the outbreak of World War II. However, some camps continued to operate until 1943 to aid in the war effort.

3. What happened to the CCC workers?

After the CCC ended, many of the workers went on to serve in the military during World War II. Others returned to their homes and sought employment in other industries.

4. Did the CCC have a lasting impact?

Yes, the CCC had a significant impact on the environment and the economy. The workers planted over 3 billion trees, built thousands of miles of roads and trails, and improved numerous parks and recreational areas. The program also provided valuable job training and education to its participants.

5. Is there a modern equivalent to the CCC?

There is not an exact modern equivalent to the CCC, but there have been similar programs implemented over the years. For example, the Peace Corps and AmeriCorps are both national service programs that provide opportunities for young people to serve their communities and gain valuable skills and experience.