What’s your favorite fictional character?

• Thread starter ProfuselyQuarky
  • Start date
In summary: George CostanzaHannibal LectorCaptain PicardHomer SimpsonBarney FifeLucy RicardoEd Norton and Ralph KramdenRick GrimesMichael ScottQuint (Jaws)Alice (Alice's Adventures in Wonderland)Travis McGee, Lazarus Long, Benedict of Amber, Kirth Gerson, Skua September, Spensor--yes I know this is more than one.Fred and/or George Weasley. I think being both of them would be impossible for a human, however. Worth a try...
Flyx said:
My favourite fictional character has got to be Jesus. He can walk on water, turn water into wine, and resurrect. :-p
Oh girl, now you're just asking for trouble. :oldlaugh:

Personally I find his greatest ability to be the way he can (reportedly) speak into the minds of millions of different people all over the world simultaneously, telling them different things -- indeed telling them to go murder each other. Also impressive: the way he can (apparently) reincarnate himself into (at least) 2 distinct people who were in different rooms at the same psychiatric hospital and both claimed to be Jesus returned. :confused:

Likes ProfuselyQuarky, Flyx and James Holland
Physics news on Phys.org
strangerep said:
I like that show too. Although Martin is of course amusing, I primarily perceive him as a sad character.
That's true. If you finished the last season, you'll see that he's getting better :)

Bert Large and PC Penhale are the humorous guys, too. And of course you have the Doc's receptionists!

ProfuselyQuarky said:
That's true. If you finished the last season, you'll see that he's getting better :)
Well,... yes, but in some ways he's sadder since he's struggling harder.

And of course you have the Doc's receptionists!
Alas, a couple of them remind me of people I've met in real life. :confused:

Likes ProfuselyQuarky