Where can I buy a nuclear power plant section plan?

In summary, due to security reasons, it is generally not possible to buy a nuclear power plant section plan. Some elevation plans were previously available through the NRC, but after September 11, 2001, they and other sensitive material were removed from the public domain. Additionally, many details are considered proprietary to the designer/supplier.
reboothit
where can I buy a nuclear power plant section plan?

Thank you !

Engineering news on Phys.org
reboothit said:
where can I buy a nuclear power plant section plan?

Thank you !
Generally, one cannot because of security reasons. Some elevation plans used to be available through the NRC. After Sep 11, 2011, they and other sensitive material were removed from the public domain.

Many details are considered proprietary to the designer/supplier.

Astronuc said:
Generally, one cannot because of security reasons. Some elevation plans used to be available through the NRC. After Sep 11, 2011, they and other sensitive material were removed from the public domain.

Many details are considered proprietary to the designer/supplier.

Thank you .

I want to get one and hang it on the porch at my university.

Related to Where can I buy a nuclear power plant section plan?

1. Where can I purchase a nuclear power plant section plan?

Currently, there are no companies or organizations that sell complete nuclear power plant section plans to the public. These plans are highly confidential and only available to licensed nuclear power plant operators and regulatory agencies.

2. Can I buy a nuclear power plant section plan from a government agency?

No, nuclear power plant section plans are not available for purchase from government agencies. These plans are considered sensitive information and are only available to authorized personnel.

3. Is it possible to obtain a nuclear power plant section plan through a third-party seller?

No, it is illegal to obtain a nuclear power plant section plan through a third-party seller. These plans are classified as controlled technology and can only be accessed by approved individuals and organizations.

4. Are there any alternative options for obtaining a nuclear power plant section plan?

No, there are no alternative options for obtaining a nuclear power plant section plan. These plans are carefully guarded to ensure the safety and security of nuclear power plants.

5. What can I do if I need a nuclear power plant section plan for research or educational purposes?

If you need a nuclear power plant section plan for research or educational purposes, you can contact a licensed nuclear power plant operator or a government agency responsible for regulating nuclear power plants. They may be able to provide you with a limited version of the plan for educational or research purposes.