Where can I buy Solutions Manual of Whitten’s Chemistry by Whitten

In summary, the Solutions Manual for Whitten's Chemistry by Whitten can be found at college and university bookstores, as well as online retailers such as Amazon or Barnes and Noble. It is often sold separately from the textbook and is available in both print and digital formats. Prices may vary depending on the format and where it is purchased from. However, it is important to use the Solutions Manual responsibly and not for cheating on homework or exams.
favphysics
Hello everyone!

Where can I buy Solutions Manual of Whitten’s Chemistry by Whitten & Davis | 10th edition ?

Thank You!

Physics news on Phys.org
I'm afraid we do not promote solution manuals. If they exist at all they are probably either copyright protected or of questionable origin. Neither do we want to recommend.

The only valid possibility is to write the publisher and ask whether there is one and how it can be purchased.

Thread closed.

1. Where can I find the Solutions Manual for Whitten's Chemistry?

The Solutions Manual for Whitten's Chemistry can be purchased from various online retailers such as Amazon, Barnes and Noble, and Chegg. It may also be available for purchase at your university's bookstore.

2. Is the Solutions Manual for Whitten's Chemistry available in electronic format?

Yes, the Solutions Manual for Whitten's Chemistry is available in electronic format. You can purchase it as an e-book from online retailers or from your university's online bookstore.

3. Can I purchase the Solutions Manual for Whitten's Chemistry in a physical copy?

Yes, the Solutions Manual for Whitten's Chemistry is also available in a physical copy. You can purchase it from online retailers or from your university's bookstore.

4. How much does the Solutions Manual for Whitten's Chemistry cost?

The cost of the Solutions Manual for Whitten's Chemistry may vary depending on where you purchase it from. Online retailers typically offer it for around $50, while your university's bookstore may have a different price.

5. Is the Solutions Manual for Whitten's Chemistry necessary for my course?

It depends on your course and your instructor's requirements. Some instructors may recommend or require the Solutions Manual for additional practice and understanding of the material. It is best to consult with your instructor to determine if it is necessary for your course.