Where Can I Find a Comprehensive Guide to Mathematical Symbols on Physics Blogs?

• Thread starter flyingpig
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Blog
In summary, the conversation discussed a search for a profile with mathematical and other symbols. It was suggested that the profile could possibly belong to RedBelly98's blog or one of the HomeworkHelpers' blogs, as some of them have math symbols in their signatures. The link to Redbelly's blog was also provided.
flyingpig
Does anyone know whose profile have all the mathematical and other symbols I need? I saw it on this person's once, and it was very very well-organized.

I know this is a vague question...

I don't mean Doc Al's LaTeX guide, I mean just the ones we copy and paste and it isn't included in their signature either.

Physics news on Phys.org
Probably RedBelly98's blog, or one of the HomeworkHelpers' blogs. Seme of the HH's have math symbols in their signatures.

Redbelly's blog - https://www.physicsforums.com/blog.php?b=347

Last edited by a moderator:
Astronuc said:
Probably RedBelly98's blog, or one of the HomeworkHelpers' blogs. Seme of the HH's have math symbols in their signatures.

Redbelly's blog - https://www.physicsforums.com/blog.php?b=347

You are a savior, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

1. Who is the author of the blog?

The author of a blog can typically be found on the "About" page or at the end of each blog post. If you are unable to find the author's name, you can try reaching out to the blog's contact email or social media pages.

2. What is the purpose or topic of the blog?

The purpose or topic of a blog can usually be found on the homepage or "About" page. It may also be evident in the blog's title or tagline. If you are still unsure, you can read through a few blog posts to get a better understanding of the blog's focus.

3. How often is the blog updated?

The frequency of blog updates can vary greatly depending on the author's schedule and dedication. Some blogs may be updated daily, while others may only post new content once a week or even less frequently. You can check the date of the most recent blog post to get an idea of the update frequency.

4. Are there any guest writers on the blog?

Many blogs may have guest writers or feature posts from other contributors. This information can usually be found on the homepage or in the "About" section. Some blogs may also have a specific category or tag for guest posts, making them easy to find.

5. Can I leave comments or interact with the author on the blog?

Most blogs have a comments section or a way to contact the author directly. This information can usually be found at the end of each blog post or on the homepage. Some blogs may also have social media pages where readers can interact with the author and other followers.