Where can i find best quality Walter Lewin Lectures

In summary, the conversation discusses the search for high-quality lecture videos of Walter Lewis covering both mechanical and electromagnetic topics. The speaker mentions finding low-quality videos and provides several sources for better quality videos, including a website with multiple file-format options and a YouTube channel that has uploaded all lectures but not the homework help videos.
MidgetDwarf
I was wondering where I can find the best quality lecture videos of Walter Lewis. Both mechanical and EM.
Most of the videos I find are of low quality and it makes it hard to follow. Thanks.

Physics news on Phys.org
There is also a youtube channel that uploaded all of the lectures but not the homework help videos:
For The Allure of Physics

Related to Where can i find best quality Walter Lewin Lectures

1. Where can I find the best quality Walter Lewin lectures?

The best quality Walter Lewin lectures can be found on the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) OpenCourseWare website. These lectures are free and open to the public, and can be accessed at any time.

2. Are the Walter Lewin lectures on YouTube of the same quality as those on MIT OpenCourseWare?

No, the lectures on MIT OpenCourseWare are of higher quality as they are the original, unedited recordings from Professor Lewin's lectures at MIT. The lectures on YouTube may have been edited or recorded by a third party, and may not be of the same quality.

3. Can I download the Walter Lewin lectures for offline viewing?

Yes, the lectures on MIT OpenCourseWare can be downloaded for offline viewing. However, please note that the lectures on YouTube may not be available for download.

4. Are there transcripts or subtitles available for the Walter Lewin lectures?

Yes, transcripts and subtitles are available for the lectures on MIT OpenCourseWare. These can be accessed by clicking on the "transcript" or "subtitles" buttons on the video player. However, the lectures on YouTube may not have these options available.

5. Are there any other sources for high quality Walter Lewin lectures?

Aside from MIT OpenCourseWare, some of Professor Lewin's lectures may also be available on other educational websites such as Coursera or edX. However, the quality and availability of these lectures may vary. It is recommended to stick to the lectures on MIT OpenCourseWare for the best quality and accuracy.