Where Can I Find Free Math Video Tutorials with No Ads?

In summary, "Mathispower4u Video Tutorials" is a free online resource that provides instructional videos on various math topics, created by James Sousa, a math professor with over 20 years of teaching experience. The purpose is to supplement traditional classroom learning and make math more accessible for students. The topics covered include arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus, and more, and users can also submit requests for specific topics to be covered.
Mathispower4u Tutorials

This site provides over 3,500 free mini-lessons and example videos with no ads. The videos are organized by course and topic.

Looks like most links send you to the video hosted on YouTube. The format is similar to Khan Academy.

http://mathispower4u.yolasite.com/

Thanks to jedishrfu for the find!

Likes 1 person
Mathematics news on Phys.org
These are nice videos. I watched them some time back and found them quite useful. I like them a lot because they cover several topics which are not found in many other sites.

What is the purpose of "Mathispower4u Video Tutorials"?

The purpose of "Mathispower4u Video Tutorials" is to provide instructional videos on various math topics, ranging from basic arithmetic to advanced calculus. These videos are designed to supplement traditional classroom learning and provide students with additional resources to improve their understanding of math concepts.

Who creates the "Mathispower4u Video Tutorials"?

The "Mathispower4u Video Tutorials" are created by James Sousa, a math professor with over 20 years of teaching experience. He has a passion for making math accessible and understandable for students of all levels.

Are the "Mathispower4u Video Tutorials" free to access?

Yes, all the "Mathispower4u Video Tutorials" are completely free to access. There is no subscription or payment required to watch the videos. They are available to anyone with an internet connection.

What topics are covered in the "Mathispower4u Video Tutorials"?

The "Mathispower4u Video Tutorials" cover a wide range of math topics, including arithmetic, algebra, geometry, trigonometry, calculus, and more. There are also videos on math study skills and test-taking strategies.

Can I request a specific topic to be covered in the "Mathispower4u Video Tutorials"?

Yes, you can submit a topic request through the "Mathispower4u" website. While they cannot guarantee that all requests will be fulfilled, they do take suggestions into consideration when creating new videos.