Where can I find small speakers like the ones in smartphones?

• Thread starter kolleamm
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Smartphones
In summary, smartphones have very loud speakers for their size, but it is difficult to find similarly small speakers on websites like Amazon and eBay. However, there are smaller speakers available on websites like alibaba.com, although they may not be as loud as smartphone speakers due to the design of the phone's case.
kolleamm
The speakers in smartphones are very loud for their size. Where can I find a small one like this? Everything on Amazon or eBay is significantly larger. There are small speakers online but they are no where near as loud as the smartphone ones.

Thanks in advance.

Engineering news on Phys.org
Try alibaba.com

Likes russ_watters
Interesting! Thank you very much

Related to Where can I find small speakers like the ones in smartphones?

1. Where can I purchase small speakers like the ones in smartphones?

Small speakers like the ones in smartphones can be purchased at most electronics stores, such as Best Buy or Fry's Electronics, as well as online retailers like Amazon or Newegg.

2. Are there specific brands that specialize in small speakers for smartphones?

Yes, there are several brands that specialize in small speakers for smartphones, such as JBL, Bose, and Sony.

3. Can I find small speakers for smartphones at a lower price point?

Yes, there are budget-friendly options for small speakers for smartphones. You can find them at discount stores like Walmart or Target, or look for sales and deals at electronics stores.

4. Do I need to consider compatibility when purchasing small speakers for my smartphone?

Yes, it is important to consider compatibility when purchasing small speakers for your smartphone. Make sure to check the specifications and compatibility with your specific smartphone model before making a purchase.

5. Are there any specific features I should look for in small speakers for smartphones?

Some features to consider when looking for small speakers for smartphones include Bluetooth connectivity, water resistance, and battery life. You may also want to consider the size and portability of the speakers for convenience.