Where can i find the Feynman Lectures in mp3 fomat?

In summary, the Feynman Lectures can be found in mp3 format on various websites and online platforms such as Amazon, Audible, iTunes, and the official Feynman Lectures website. They are not available for free, but can be purchased or downloaded for a fee. It is possible to listen to the lectures on a phone by downloading them from a website or using a streaming service. The mp3 format may not be exactly the same as the original lectures, but they are still a valuable resource for learning physics. Based on the original lectures by Richard Feynman, they cover a wide range of topics in an accessible and engaging manner.
kishore
Hi ,
i am very eager to listen to feyman lectures on physics. i tried to listen to some at http://www.vega.org.uk/series/lectures/feynman/index.php .
But i could not , as there is some problem with the site.

So , can anyone suggest an alternate site or if anyone has the lectures with them, can u please pass on to me to :kikrishn@in.ibm.com

Thanks
kishore

Last edited by a moderator:
Physics news on Phys.org
We do not condone piracy.

- Warren

Hello Kishore,

Thank you for your interest in the Feynman Lectures on Physics. I understand that you are having trouble accessing the lectures on the website you mentioned. I did some research and found that the lectures are also available for download in mp3 format on the Internet Archive website. You can access them here: https://archive.org/details/FeynmanLecturesOnPhysicsMp3.

Additionally, you can also try searching for the lectures on popular podcast platforms such as Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or Google Podcasts. I hope this helps and you are able to listen to the lectures you are looking for. Happy learning!

1. Where can I find the Feynman Lectures in mp3 format?

There are multiple websites and online platforms where you can find the Feynman Lectures in mp3 format. Some popular options include Amazon, Audible, iTunes, and the official Feynman Lectures website.

2. Are the Feynman Lectures available for free in mp3 format?

No, the Feynman Lectures in mp3 format are not available for free. They can be purchased or downloaded from various online platforms for a fee.

3. Can I listen to the Feynman Lectures in mp3 format on my phone?

Yes, you can listen to the Feynman Lectures in mp3 format on your phone by downloading the lectures from a website or online platform that offers mp3 downloads. You can then transfer the files to your phone or use a streaming service to listen to the lectures.

4. Are the Feynman Lectures in mp3 format the same as the original lectures?

The Feynman Lectures in mp3 format are recordings of the original lectures given by Richard Feynman. However, some platforms may have edited or condensed the lectures to fit the mp3 format, so they may not be exactly the same as the original lectures.

5. Are the Feynman Lectures in mp3 format a good resource for learning physics?

Yes, the Feynman Lectures in mp3 format are a great resource for learning physics. They are based on the original lectures given by Nobel Prize-winning physicist Richard Feynman and cover a wide range of topics in an accessible and engaging manner.