Where to buy small amount of PI-2555

• Thread starter rassel
  • Start date
In summary, the conversation is about someone trying to buy a specific type of polyimide from a supplier but they only offer it in large bottles. They are asking if anyone knows where to buy smaller bottles and an adhesion promoter for the polyimide. There is also a suggestion to check with other departments on campus for potential solutions.
rassel
Hi All,

I am trying to buy polyimide PI-2555 from HD MicroSystems but they supply only in big bottles (1 Kg).

I am wondering if anyone knows where to buy small bottles of PI-2555 and its adhesion promoter VM652.I appreciate your reply.Regards,

RASSEL, SM SHAZZAD

School of Electrical & Computer Engineering
University of Oklahoma

Chemistry news on Phys.org
Failing that (what Greg's suggested), check with people in the stockroom at the chemistry department, physics department, elsewhere on campus. You might get lucky and find someone's already bought a batch, or you might find someone who can split the cost of a batch, or be willing to take your surplus off your hands if you choose to buy fresh.

1. Where can I purchase small amounts of PI-2555?

You can purchase small amounts of PI-2555 from various online retailers and specialty chemical suppliers. Some pharmaceutical companies may also sell small quantities of this compound.

2. Are there any physical stores that sell PI-2555?

It is unlikely that you will find physical stores that sell PI-2555, as it is a specialized chemical and may not be readily available in retail stores. Your best bet is to search for online retailers or contact a chemical supplier directly.

3. How can I be sure I am buying a legitimate and pure form of PI-2555?

To ensure you are purchasing a legitimate and pure form of PI-2555, make sure to buy from reputable sources. Look for companies that have a good track record, provide detailed product information, and offer a Certificate of Analysis (COA) with each purchase.

4. Can I buy PI-2555 in bulk quantities?

Yes, you can buy PI-2555 in bulk quantities from some chemical suppliers. However, keep in mind that this compound may have specific storage and handling requirements, so make sure to follow proper safety protocols when purchasing and handling in larger quantities.

5. How long does it take to receive small amounts of PI-2555 after purchase?

The time it takes to receive small amounts of PI-2555 after purchase will depend on the retailer or supplier you are purchasing from. Some may offer expedited shipping options, while others may have longer processing times. It is best to check with the specific seller for estimated delivery times.