Where to find journal articles?

In summary, to find original articles by David Bohm on his interpretation of quantum mechanics from 1952 and Paul Dirac's 1932 paper on the principle of least action, the individual searched for articles at their school library but could not find them. They received advice to use interlibrary loan and were provided with links to potentially helpful resources.
cragar
I want to find David Bohms original articles on his interpretation of quantum mechanics from 1952. And Paul Diracs 1932 paper on principle of least action in quantum mechanics.
I searched for articles at my schools library and I could find articles that had sighted their names but I did not find their articles that I wanted. Maybe I just didn't search hard enough.
Does anyone have advice on this.

Physics news on Phys.org
Assuming you're in the USA, talk to the staff at your school's library. There's this thing called "interlibrary loan" where they can get materials (or copies) for you from other libraries. You'll probably have to wait a few days.

ok thanks for your response

I can read the one by Dirac. I can request the other one from my schools library.
Thanks for your post tho.

http://www.jstor.org/action/doBasicSearch?Query=dirac+1932&gw=jtx&prq=dirac&Search=Search&hp=25&wc=on can be helpful too.

1. Where can I find journal articles?

There are a few different places where you can find journal articles. One option is to use a search engine like Google Scholar to search for specific articles or keywords. Another option is to visit the website of a specific journal or publisher to browse their articles. Your university or local library may also have a database of journal articles that you can access.

2. How do I know if a journal article is reliable?

To determine the reliability of a journal article, you can look at the credentials of the authors, the reputation of the journal or publisher, and the sources and references cited in the article. It can also be helpful to read reviews or ask for recommendations from other researchers in your field.

3. Can I access journal articles for free?

Some journal articles may be available for free on the publisher's website or through open access databases. However, many articles require a subscription or payment to access. Your university or local library may have a subscription to certain journals that you can access for free.

4. How do I cite a journal article?

The specific citation format may vary depending on your field or the style guide you are using. Generally, you will need to include the author(s), title, journal name, volume and issue number, publication date, and page numbers. You may also need to include a digital object identifier (DOI) or URL if the article was accessed online.

5. Can I publish my own journal articles?

Yes, as a scientist, you can submit your research findings to journals for publication. It is important to carefully select a journal that is a good fit for your research and to follow their submission guidelines. Your article will go through a peer-review process before it is accepted for publication.