Who Is the Most Beautiful Filipina?

• Thread starter VashtiMaiden
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Beauty
In summary, the conversation focused on a poll asking who is the most beautiful Filipina among a list of actresses, with some members joking and commenting on the pictures and other aspects of beauty. The conversation also touched on the subjective nature of beauty and the importance of other factors beyond physical appearance in determining someone's attractiveness.

Who is the most Beautiful Filipina?

• Total voters
VashtiMaiden
:rolleyes: Filipinos have different taste.. other filipinos prefer those who are talented or cute, etc... The following girls are all filipina. Some are actresses.. Who do you think is the most beautiful?

Wait for the Candidates Pictures..
1.Angel Locsin
2.Kristine Hermosa
3.Bea Alonzo
4.Marian Rivera
5.Angelika Dela Cruz
6.Nadine Samonte
7.Frances Villanueva
8.Katrina Halili
9.Pauline Luna
10.Anne Curtis

Physics news on Phys.org
Weird thread. Heh, I don't know, I went with #7.

Hello new member, I like you already.

These women are good. Someone has taste in women around here. I like brunettes.

Is it me, or did number 7 'Frances Villanueva', somehow get slipped in there? Why do I suspect that picture is yours? It goes model, model, model, high school picture, model, model... hmmmmm...

7 is obviously the best.

Last edited:
Agreed, Cyrus; I suspect a trap. I'll vote #7 as well. It isn't my actual answer, but it's probably the safe one. :biggrin:
#5 bears a striking resemblance to Alyssa Milano when she was younger.

Last edited:
:uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh:...oh, no.7? :eek:! That's not me, lol..

o:)...

no.7 is pulling a face. She didn't even care they were taking her mug shot and putting it on physicsforums.com. Definite no no.

I voted for her lol.

hmm... I think I put the wrong picture on no.7..

Please vote the most beautiful filipina, not the ugly one.

:rofl: :rofl:

now that's a good start in the day for me

the poll: public. that's too hilarious. this thread is made just to embarrass :biggrin:

ManDay said:
:rofl: :rofl:

now that's a good start in the day for me

the poll: public. that's too hilarious. this thread is made just to embarrass :biggrin:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:this thread is made just to embarrass? no dear. I made this thread because i want to know what foreigners think of those candidates. i put "the pic" on no.7 because it is my favorite number.:smile:..

I will remove the no. 7..>.>

I like Katrina Halili.. don't you know guys that she is the sexiest girl in the philippines?

VashtiMaiden said:
I will remove the no. 7..>.>

:rofl::rofl::rofl:for pete's sake, sis.. as soon as possible

Ephratah7 said:
I like Katrina Halili.. don't you know guys that she is the sexiest girl in the philippines?

I like Marian Rivera than Katrina. but... marian is half-filipina

Ephratah7 said:
:rofl::rofl::rofl:for pete's sake, sis.. as soon as possible

haha. very funny, sis. do you want me to put your pic instead?

No, The 5 candidates that has the lowest votation will be eliminated. Another poll will be set after a week.

Last edited:
and, the candidate that has the highest votation will be eliminated. Please, vote the one who is the most beautiful. I didn't made this thread for fun.

You can't change a vote once cast. If you're really serious about the poll, I will tell you that my honest answer is #1... although I quite like the lower aspects of #9 as well. It's such a subjective thing, though, that nobody's opinion should matter to you.

I think they are all beautiful. I pick number 6, because she has the best smile.

I want the face of nr 3 and the tits of nr 9, thankyouverymuch

marlon

hypatia said:
I think they are all beautiful. I pick number 6, because she has the best smile.

Hypatia, weren't you like a PF mentor or something ?

marlon

Once you undo all photographic trickery and take the make up off i bet they are like the girl next door.
I new a young model once and you would not look at her twice in her normal habitat.

Too true, Woolie. I'm voting purely upon the basis of what I see.
In person, factors other than makeup are important as well. I used to think that Britney Spears was pretty hot, until she turned out to be such a total head case; I can't stand to look at her now.

But Christina Aguilera is hot, especially when she is pregnant...

marlon said:
But Christina Aguilera is hot, especially when she is pregnant...

She is very talented and hot, but i would run a mile if she had a bun t oven.

Gotta go with Marlon on this one. She was always awesome, but something about pregnant chicks is a bit of an extra turn-on.

Danger said:
Gotta go with Marlon on this one. She was always awesome, but something about pregnant chicks is a bit of an extra turn-on.

Only if it is your wife, the thought some bird could burst all over the place would make me run for cover.

wolram said:
Only if it is your wife, the thought some bird could burst all over the place would make me run for cover.

The process of child birth bears no resemblance to the movie Alien :uhh:

Kurdt said:
The process of child birth bears no resemblance to the movie Alien :uhh:

we don't care about no child birth, we just love busty women with celestial curvatures !

marlon

LOL! Cyrus and Danger respect, so clever!

I found this one on Google.

http://www.philippinegirl.com/images/cust_img/15330/filipinas/filipinas_250x251.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
VashtiMaiden said:
and, the candidate that has the highest votation will be eliminated. Please, vote the one who is the most beautiful. I didn't made this thread for fun.
I'm Filipino ... if you didn't want people voting for the ugly chick, then why da heck did you include her on the list?

VashtiMaiden said:
No, The 5 candidates that has the lowest votation will be eliminated. Another poll will be set after a week.

I really do not think that is a good idea. What makes you think people will change their mind? What will the new poll have?

VashtiMaiden said:
...I didn't made this thread for fun.

What did you make it for?

I don't mean to come across as rude, but it is interesting to know why you are so interested to know.

Back