Who Will Win the Lawyer vs. Blonde Game?

• Thread starter davenn
  • Start date
  • Tags
    Lawyer
In summary, the lawyer and the blonde were sitting next to each other on a long flight from LA to NY. The lawyer leaned over to her and asked if she would like to play a fun game. The blonde just wanted to take a nap, so she politely declined and rolled over to the window to catch a few winks. The lawyer persisted and explained that the game was really easy and a lot of fun. He explained that if the blonde didn't know the answer to a question, she would pay him five dollars, and if he didn't know the answer, he would pay her five thousand dollars. The blonde agreed to play the game, and the lawyer asked the first question. The blonde didn't say a word, reached into her
davenn
Science Advisor
Gold Member
2023 Award
A lawyer and a blonde are sitting next to each other on a long flight from LA to NY. The lawyer leans over to her and asks if she would like to play a fun game. The blonde just wants to take a nap, so she politely declines and rolls over to the window to catch a few winks.

The lawyer persists and explains that the game is really easy and a lot of fun. He explains" I ask you a question, and if you don't know the answer, you pay me $5, and vice-versa." Again, she politely declines and tries to get some sleep.

The lawyer, now somewhat agitated, says, "Okay, if you don't know the answer you pay me $5, and if I don't know the answer, I will pay you $500," figuring that since she is a blonde that he will easily win the match. This catches the blonde's attention and, figuring that there will be no end to this torment unless she plays, agrees to the game.

The lawyer asks the first question. "What's the distance from the Earth to the moon?" The blonde doesn't say a word, reaches into her purse, pulls out a five dollar bill and hands it to the lawyer. Now, it's the blonde's turn.
She asks the lawyer: "What goes up a hill with three legs, and comes down with four?" The lawyer looks at her with a puzzled look. He takes out his laptop computer and searches all his references. He taps into the inflight wifi and searches the Net and the Library of Congress.

Frustrated, he sends E-mails to all his coworkers and friends he knows. After over an hour, he wakes the blonde and hands her $500. The blonde politely takes the $500 and turns away to get back to sleep.

The lawyer, who is more than a little miffed, wakes the blonde and asks, "Well, so what IS the answer!?" Without a word, the blonde reaches into her purse, hands the lawyer $5, and goes back to sleep!

Likes Entanglement, Medicol, collinsmark and 3 others
Physics news on Phys.org
:oops::wToo much!

LOL!

Not believable. It's probably more like this:
"It will be fun! All you need to do to play is read and sign this contract. I've laid out the rules, the manner in which funds will be transferred, interest accrual for late payment, penalties for unfair play, and mediation contingencies for resolving disputes. It's only a bit over 8 pages."

"Go to hell."

"No really! We can change it so you pay me $5 if I win and I pay you $500 if you win.""Go to hell."

"Alright, how about $5 and $5,000?"

Blonde agrees to sign if she can nap first. Lawyer spends next hour modifying contract and addressing new legal details that he thinks of. Lawyer wakes up blonde, then walks up and down aisle looking for a Notary Public to witness the transaction, but "Fasten Seat Belts" sign comes on and plane lands before they can play the game.

Blonde tells lawyer "Go to hell."

Lawyer wonders if he will ever get to play the game with someone.

And we make blonde jokes, because we think they are dumb :D (I'm a blonde, too ^^).

I'm also a blonde. I try not to take things personally...

1. What is "The Lawyer and the Blonde" about?

"The Lawyer and the Blonde" is a short story that explores the relationship between a successful lawyer and a beautiful blonde woman. It delves into themes of power, attraction, and morality.

2. Who wrote "The Lawyer and the Blonde"?

"The Lawyer and the Blonde" was written by renowned author John Grisham, known for his legal thrillers and suspenseful storytelling.

3. Is "The Lawyer and the Blonde" based on a true story?

No, "The Lawyer and the Blonde" is a work of fiction. However, it may draw inspiration from real-life experiences and observations.

4. What lessons can be learned from "The Lawyer and the Blonde"?

"The Lawyer and the Blonde" serves as a cautionary tale about the dangers of using one's power and influence to take advantage of others. It also highlights the importance of considering the consequences of one's actions and the impact they can have on others.

5. Are there any other works related to "The Lawyer and the Blonde"?

There are no other works directly related to "The Lawyer and the Blonde," but it shares similar themes and elements with other works by John Grisham, such as "The Firm" and "The Pelican Brief."