Need to Post a URL Before 15 Posts? Is There Another Way?

• Thread starter MechaMZ
  • Start date
In summary, "Post url under 15 posts" refers to sharing a link to a post on social media or online forums to promote it and increase its visibility. This practice can help reach a wider audience and increase engagement. To post url under 15 posts, simply copy the link and share it on various platforms, following their guidelines. However, not all platforms allow this and it's important to check their rules. The optimal number of posts to share url under 15 posts may vary and it's best to experiment to see what works best for your audience.
MechaMZ
it make ppl to spam before they post urls..

then it make ppl like me suffer...

coz I'm often post...

maybe try other way?

p/s: i luv PF

Physics news on Phys.org
MechaMZ said:
it make ppl to spam before they post urls..

then it make ppl like me suffer...

coz I'm often post...

maybe try other way?

p/s: i luv PF

Its to stop spammers in the first place. If you need a url posting before you've reached 15 posts you can PM a mentor and they can do it for you.

FAQ: Need to Post a URL Before 15 Posts? Is There Another Way?

1. What is "Post url under 15 posts"?

"Post url under 15 posts" refers to the practice of sharing a link to a post on social media or online forums, with the goal of promoting that post and increasing its visibility. The "under 15 posts" part typically refers to the number of posts allowed per day in a particular platform.

2. Why is it important to post url under 15 posts?

Posting url under 15 posts can increase the reach and engagement of your post. By sharing it in different online spaces, you can reach a wider audience and potentially attract more likes, comments, and shares.

3. How do I post url under 15 posts?

The process of posting url under 15 posts may vary depending on the platform you are using. Generally, you can copy the link to your post and share it on social media, online forums, or through email. Just make sure to follow the platform's rules and guidelines for posting links.

4. Can I post url under 15 posts on any platform?

No, not all platforms allow or encourage posting url under 15 posts. Some platforms may even consider it as spamming and may penalize your account. It's important to check the rules and guidelines of the platform before sharing your post link.

5. Is there an optimal number of posts I should share url under 15 posts?

The optimal number of posts to share url under 15 posts may vary depending on the platform and your goals. It's best to experiment and see what works best for your particular audience and content. Some experts suggest spacing out your posts throughout the day, rather than sharing all at once.